College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Courtesy of Frog O War: BR_AVPaCIAA3YBA_medium.jpg

Im not liking that pattern, but maybe the real helmet will surprise me

The same pattern is used on the shoes, gloves and trainers.

Looks to be a horned frog head with the 2 red patches being the "eyes". Just speculating of course

Courtesy of Frog O War:

Looks to be a horned frog head with the 2 red patches being the "eyes". Just speculating of course

WyoPokes, FYI, you have the wrong date for the game in your sig line. That game is 8/31.

The red won't be the eyes. It represents the blood Horned Frogs can squirt from their eyes. Nike has called this "bloodlines" in the past.

This will be part of the Rivalry series:

I wonder If nike is doing anymore other then TCU and if the Pro Combat Rivarlry program is back.

I just told you this is part of the Rivalry program.

The red won't be the eyes. It represents the blood Horned Frogs can squirt from their eyes. Nike has called this "bloodlines" in the past.

Yeah it represents this

tumblr_ll3cqeml5r1qfo148o1_500.gif

I wonder If nike is doing anymore other then TCU and if the Pro Combat Rivarlry program is back.

Yeah I know that but I mean the program as a whole like what they did before with 10 teams

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Yeah it represents this

tumblr_ll3cqeml5r1qfo148o1_500.gif

Yeah I know that but I mean the program as a whole like what they did before with 10 teams

I have been told there will be more teams. Don't think any of the others are wearing theirs week 1. Not sure if others will be released along with TCU on Friday, but we'll see.

Not gonna lie: while I usually despise the logo-on-gloves thing, that first design is pretty good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived