College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thoroughly underwhelmed. Nothing about this is impressive or noteworthy to me. The current college uniform landscape is becoming stale and repetitive. What happened to when an alternate was used sparingly or for special occasions? Now we ask ourselves why teams don't have four jerseys and three helmets.

New white Oregon jersey-

pTSA-15899440dt.jpg

here is the one they wore last year for comparison

Nike-Oregon-Ducks-8-Game-Football-Jersey

I'm actually wondering if Oregon is starting to move more towards this lighter green color for regular use. I think it looks much better than the darker green and hope they continue to use it more. Love the new light green pants too.

Is the new one replacing the dark green or is it just an additional white jersey? Also does anyone know if the iridescent numbers on the dark green jersey are still legal this season or will they be yellow?

Maybe it's the shape of the TCU logo, but I don't hate the logo back there. Would the helmet be better without the logo back there? Yes.

Without it, I think this helmet is amazing. Rest of the set is decent. Honestly, pair this helmet with their standar black jersey and standard purple pants and I would give this set an A.

Why on Earth is Nike pushing logos on the backs and fronts of helmets? So, so stupid.

Probably because schools are insisting the logo be on the helmet. Nike put it in a place where it affects the design the least.

That and having the logo over the "blood lines" would probably mess up the effect of the helmet.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived