College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

wk1_masoli.jpg

wk8_2010.jpg

week7photos.png

Oregon goes StormTrooper once every season.

Not to be that guy, but that 2010 jersey is different from the other two. You made you're point still with 2009 and 2011, but still. Not saying, just saying.

It may be different, but it's still all white, hence "stormtrooper". 2010 makes the point along with 2009 and 2011.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wk1_masoli.jpg

wk8_2010.jpg

week7photos.png

Not to be that guy, but that 2010 jersey is different from the other two. You made you're point still with 2009 and 2011, but still. Not saying, just saying.
It may be different, but it's still all white, hence "stormtrooper". 2010 makes the point along with 2009 and 2011.
Yes it's stormtrooper but technically it's different. So going by the "Oregon can't wear 1 look twice over the course of multiple seasons" that 2010 look wouldn't conflict the 2009 look. I'm not defending the multiple seasons thing because obviously they don't so that I'm just saying 2010 is different from 2009 and '11

They do have two white jerseys and it is a new season...

wk1_masoli.jpg

wk8_2010.jpg

week7photos.png

Yeah, and as I said, they have a second white jersey, the could follow their 'rule' to the tee and just wear the green wing jersey with the white pants and helmet.

Man, those pictures just made me realize how much better that winged set was than the current.

I much prefer the current set, personally. Much more realistic and part of the uniform.

Man, those pictures just made me realize how much better that winged set was than the current.

I agree completely. Those uniforms were simple, modern, and cool without having to be over-the-top.

The "wing" helmets were cool for the Rose Bowl, but I've grown tired of them.

The Ducks have two of everything except school colors.

If you go to the UO website, it lists school colors as "everything but mauve."

Their colors should just be that bright green, yellow, and white. No black and certainly no more iridescent numbers.

Their colors should just be that bright green, yellow, and white. No black and certainly no more iridescent numbers.
Iridescent number are unique though. It actually resembles part of a duck. It's not like they said " ohh that's sick through it on the uniform" it actually has a meaning.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Iridescent number are unique though. It actually resembles part of a duck. It's not like they said " ohh that's sick through it on the uniform" it actually has a meaning.

Same with the original green O helmet was supposed to reflect a mallard's head feathers. I really miss that one. Best one in their history and a modern classic. The green chrome is ok but has a tacky feel to it.

wk1_masoli.jpg

wk8_2010.jpg

week7photos.png

Yeah, and as I said, they have a second white jersey, the could follow their 'rule' to the tee and just wear the green wing jersey with the white pants and helmet.
The thing is the jersey thats shown on the posters is the one with gray wings, so im thinking gray pants or something other than white

Call me crazy, but I love the black with the green and yellow. The three colors work together in ways that a white cant do.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I think the way we can figure out if this is gunna be a true white out is to contact Nicholls State and see if they've been asked or told to bring their home jerseys.

Done. Here's the response I got on Twitter:

"@colonelsports: Not wearing white. What colors would you like to see? “@kpetitjr: @colonelsports What color jerseys will the Colonels be wearing at Oregon?”"

gYH2mW9.png

wk1_masoli.jpg

wk8_2010.jpg

week7photos.png

The thing is the jersey thats shown on the posters is the one with gray wings, so im thinking gray pants or something other than white

I really like those style wings more than the current ones.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived