GriffinM6

College Football 2013 Season

I honestly have no idea if this is a common thing but, they were showing some practice clips of tosu on ESPN, and their helmets were just like they regularly are but the middle stripe was black instead of red.

I honestly have no idea if this is a common thing but, they were showing some practice clips of tosu on ESPN, and their helmets were just like they regularly are but the middle stripe was black instead of red.

Its a thing for new players before they earn their way on the team, once that is earned then the black stripe is replaced with the normal one

I had seen this discussed, but not resolved here:

"A new NCAA rule prohibits the use of uniform numbers that fade from one color to another, but Arizona requested and received a one-year waiver on that rule, which will allow the Wildcats to wear this new set."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/preview13/story/_/id/9600623/the-biggest-baddest-college-football-uni-watch-preview-history

Would this new rule include Utah state's new set. And maybe even cal and other teams with logos imprinted in their numbers?

66792_10152143593128625_1793158617_n.jpg

and? those are same as last year
Obviously but I'm posting it because of the addition of the new retired number honoring patch players.

"A new NCAA rule prohibits the use of uniform numbers that fade from one color to another, but Arizona requested and received a one-year waiver on that rule, which will allow the Wildcats to wear this new set."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/preview13/story/_/id/9600623/the-biggest-baddest-college-football-uni-watch-preview-history

But those jerseys don't technically "fade" from one color to another. Its more obvious and goes in more sections than fading.

But those jerseys don't technically "fade" from one color to another. Its more obvious and goes in more sections than fading.

But it still goes against the solid color number rule.

and? those are same as last year
Obviously but I'm posting it because of the addition of the new retired number honoring patch players.

Man, those patches are huge!

Sucks that Funchess switched from 19, though. I quite liked seeing a Big guy wearing my favorite number.

For those also keeping score at home, Avery switched from #5 to #11

and Gallon switched from #10 to #21.

I don't like when players change their numbers, but at least its still preseason so this will be easier to get used to come Saturday. Kovacs switching from 32 to 11 last year late season really threw me off.

Am I the only one who sees anything about Oregon and just quickly scrolls by?

I mean really, what's the point? Wait 5 minutes, they'll change it again.

No I do it too.

I look forward to new Oregon stuff. They tend to have some of the best looking stuff in the game.

Their branding is amazing and their facility has so many awesome graphics.

There's certainly some things I don't like about their current set that I would change, but their fighting ducks and storm la sets were 2 of the best looks from last yr IMO.

Sucks that Funchess switched from 19, though. I quite liked seeing a Big guy wearing my favorite number.

I don't like when players change their numbers, but at least its still preseason so this will be easier to get used to come Saturday. Kovacs switching from 32 to 11 last year late season really threw me off.

They aren't changing numbers, they're wearing those to honor Michigan's past players in a one-off

They aren't changing numbers, they're wearing those to honor Michigan's past players in a one-off
It's not a one off its the whole season at least that's how its been with Roundtree Hemingway and Morgan

That helmet has a beautiful finish.

It bothers me that they have beveling on the numbers but not the decal. Totally defeats the purpose.

That helmet has a beautiful finish.

It bothers me that they have beveling on the numbers but not the decal. Totally defeats the purpose.

Did they change their helmet finish? Last year they had matte, but that seems more satin or matte metallic.