College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia Tech has new uniforms.

In other news, the sky is blue.

The jerseys actually aren't that bad. They actually look like pretty good. I haven't seen a good view of the pants yet though.

From what I can see, they look like they have some sort of thin navy stripe...can't tell if it's an outline of a gold stripe or if it's just navy

2 questions about Ohio state.

Have the endzone always had grey lettering? I remember it being white but I may be wrong.

And is it just me or do their numbers look silver from some angles and white from others? Might just be my tv but I'm not sure

heres the link to see the gt unis in action. they look better than what they wore before

http://espn.go.com/ncf/photos?gameId=332430059&photoId=3206831#photo_3206851

They're still not really awesome...but they are 80000000 times better than the nonsense they wore last year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Have the endzone always had grey lettering? I remember it being white but I may be wrong.

And is it just me or do their numbers look silver from some angles and white from others? Might just be my tv but I'm not sure

Numbers look white to me. That pants stripe is a big upgrade... I've been asking for that for years.

Numbers look white to me. That pants stripe is a big upgrade... I've been asking for that for years.

I'm watching a different tv now and the look white so I guess I was wrong. But the pants are a huge upgrade

Although I loved rice in the wing helmets the R with the regular painted blue has always looked good with the classic plain uniforms. Any pictures of the ga tech?

I think rice has the most plain unis in college football, not even a little sleeve stripes? Just too plain for me......Love the WV font maybe a white outline would not hurt but I think the black shoulder sides are unessary

Archived