College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Although I loved rice in the wing helmets the R with the regular painted blue has always looked good with the classic plain uniforms. Any pictures of the ga tech?

I think rice has the most plain unis in college football, not even a little sleeve stripes? Just too plain for me......Love the WV font maybe a white outline would not hurt but I think the black shoulder sides are unessary

More plain than Bama? Did Rice remove the writing on the front?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland has a slight change to the black helmets. The flags had a yellow outline last year, and this year the outline gone/clear.

I think Maryland has great uniforms when they wear black/red/black or white/red/white. It's when they get to the "Pride" sets that they look all jacked up.

When they show close ups of Maryland's helmets, it appears that the outline on the flag is actually black. Like on the white helmets.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Although I loved rice in the wing helmets the R with the regular painted blue has always looked good with the classic plain uniforms. Any pictures of the ga tech?

I think rice has the most plain unis in college football, not even a little sleeve stripes? Just too plain for me......Love the WV font maybe a white outline would not hurt but I think the black shoulder sides are unessary

But that has always been bama's look, rice had a bunch of jerseys

The fact that they've had them for so long doesn't mean they're therefore less plain...

Illinois going orange/orange/white for the opener today. Kind of disappointed that they're wearing their alternates Week 1, but I'm not really too surprised considering 90% of the time they've worn game jerseys this off-season for different events they've been in orange.

BTAKJF9CMAAjZBt.jpg

That helmet looks pretty sharp.

I disagree. The I is too vertical to be a helmet logo and I don't like the blue facemask either. I think its a downgrade from the Illinois script helmet with the white mask.

The fact that they've had them for so long doesn't mean they're therefore less plain...

But bama has stripes in the pants, like in my op, even some single stripes would make it better, and I guess I don't watch rice much so I never noticed this before

So Va Tech is wearing grey West Virginia rip off uniforms, I really wonder who the hell is in charge of picking Va Techs uniforms, their classic styles uniforms are great, they don't need all these stupid different helmets and they definately don't need to rip off their rivals old uniform template, I hope my Tide obliterate them tonight so we never see this uniform again.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

But bama has stripes in the pants, like in my op, even some single stripes would make it better, and I guess I don't watch rice much so I never noticed this before

And, like I said, Rice has "Rice" written across the front. And, I believe, TV numbers. My point, ultimately, is that they're six of one re: plainness.

A couple years back rice had thick (49er style) blue grey stripes on the pants which completed the look with the rest if the uniform I do not watch them enough to know when they changed to solid pants but that's all I would change. Solid pants look horrible in most situations except penn state

So Va Tech is wearing grey West Virginia rip off uniforms, I really wonder who the hell is in charge of picking Va Techs uniforms, their classic styles uniforms are great, they don't need all these stupid different helmets and they definately don't need to rip off their rivals old uniform template, I hope my Tide obliterate them tonight so we never see this uniform again.

Minus the silver pants

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Archived