College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant wait till the day Ohio st has a geen out or bama haveing a blue out or Oregon haveing a orange out.....it's getting out of control

do you mean ohio, oregon state, and i dont even know what you are talking about with alabama

No, he was referring to Ohio State, Alabama and Oregon. It was a hyperbolic reference to the absurdity of college football aesthetics these days and how out-of-control it is.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Unless I was looking at something else, I'd say they were just plain

Nicholls not Miami. The Minnesota double M jerseys aee 100 x better/ understated than that

Silver helmets, red jerseys with one of the worst/lamest fonts on a football jersey, and charcoal pants. Just looked really bad.

The uniform set is plain, yes, but not even remotely CLOSE to the worst look in college football. The Adidas stock font and stupid sleeve designs should go, I agree. The gray pants caught me off guard, but I actually really liked them. I'd like to see a helmet that shade a la Washington St since our colors are Red and Gray (not silver).

gYH2mW9.png

Speaking of new unis, Northern Iowa (aka UNI) unveiled their road white jerseys for their game at Iowa State. According to their Facebook site, Northern Iowa will unveil their home purple jerseys next weekend during their home opener. I like their road unis, but I wish they would eliminate the black pants. The black is NOT even part of their official colors. Purple and gold is what they should be wearing. Anyway, here is the road look.
7623804-590x397.jpg

There is an actual video of the Panthers out there that actually does have purple pants. Hopefully they will wear them more often than the black ones. They do not need to copy the Baltimore Ravens road look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_G1qUIuF4&list=WL29523424523C3D36

Cant wait till the day Ohio st has a geen out or bama haveing a blue out or Oregon haveing a orange out.....it's getting out of control

do you mean ohio, oregon state, and i dont even know what you are talking about with alabama

No, he was referring to Ohio State, Alabama and Oregon. It was a hyperbolic reference to the absurdity of college football aesthetics these days and how out-of-control it is.

This

Florida State always looks great. Wish they had the sheen on the pants, but nonetheless, it's a top-5 look.

Pitt looks great with the stripes on the helmet. Smart addition.

I'd like to see FSU go with a little more pant variety on the road, but otherwise I agree.

I'm not a fan of the new ACC jersey patch. Get rid of the rectangle border.

Agreed. And almost equally annoying is how bad teams are at placing it. It should be opposite the mfg's mark. Most have had it way further to the left (as you look at it).

When I first saw them on here I thought Western Kentucky's new unis were awful; especially in comparison to their old traditional ones. But upon seeing them on TV last night my opinion has completely changed. I really, really liked them.

40CiJ.AuSt.79.jpeg

I was sitting on the first row on the 35 yard line and I could not even see the logo on the WKU helmet. That is why I hate chrome helmets because they are so shiny that you cannot see the image on the side. BTW, I was sitting around several UK fans and most of them were over the age of 40 and they all thought that WKU's uniform was beautiful. However, I thought Kentucky definitely won the uniform battle as our all-white is a nice clean look.

spacer.png

Archived