College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

I think the concept of matching the stripes and numbers is actually cool. The execution however, along with the rest of the uniforms, is a miss. They're not terrible uniforms (although the adidas tiremarks are getting old really quick) but as Walker said just not anything UCLA should ever wear. Black does make that blue and gold pop though.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear lord.

BTQAwaGCAAEYJnz.png

Sometimes you think they just give away art degrees to anyone who asks for one, and sometimes you know.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Apparently Washington is going to break out gold "chrome" helmets at some point this season. https://twitter.com/nikeblog/status/374736812100440065/photo/1

For Christmas one year my grandmother gave me the complete set of NFL mini helmets in Chrome. I thought it was awesome, but I also thought there was no chance anybody would ever actually wear a chrome helmet on the field.

PvO6ZWJ.png

When someone asked when the chrome helmet nonsense will stop HGI replied "Keep your hands and feet securely inside the ride... we are just getting started!!"

That is not good....just more crap from HGI coming! UGH!

spacer.png

You know what, fine, we get it. We all gave up trying to stop this uniform beast a while ago...

But, for the love of God, can Adidas please stop using that awful song in their promo videos? I never thought I'd actually miss "Can't Hold Us" in these things.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Under Armour teased today that Maryland's getting new duds for WVU. I'm assuming West Virginia would also be wearing something new?

You guys know anything?

Another Pride uniform for Maryland I would assume. Maybe a red one this time?

As for WVU I doubt they would wear anything other than the new uniforms they unveiled in the offseason. Just a question of what combination.

90758391980.gif

Archived