Griffinmarlins

College Football 2013 Season

I think the concept of matching the stripes and numbers is actually cool. The execution however, along with the rest of the uniforms, is a miss. They're not terrible uniforms (although the adidas tiremarks are getting old really quick) but as Walker said just not anything UCLA should ever wear. Black does make that blue and gold pop though.

Didn't the NCAA ban inline numbers years ago? I'm pretty sure that's why Colorado, Villanova, and Gonzaga had to stop wearing them.

It's light blue as opposed to empty space. That may be how they got the go ahead..

Dear lord.

BTQAwaGCAAEYJnz.png

Sometimes you think they just give away art degrees to anyone who asks for one, and sometimes you know.

Didn't the NCAA ban inline numbers years ago? I'm pretty sure that's why Colorado, Villanova, and Gonzaga had to stop wearing them.

That's what I immediately thought, too.

Who wore it best? Mid 90's Colorado or '13 UCLA?

http://postimg.org/image/u7bkhs6rf/

Was that supposed to be a Jeselnik reference?

No clue who or what you're referring to. More of a People Magazine reference in my phrasing, I guess. Just find it a bit odd how much the Bruins look is going to resemble that of the Buffaloes.

Apparently Washington is going to break out gold "chrome" helmets at some point this season. https://twitter.com/nikeblog/status/374736812100440065/photo/1

For Christmas one year my grandmother gave me the complete set of NFL mini helmets in Chrome. I thought it was awesome, but I also thought there was no chance anybody would ever actually wear a chrome helmet on the field.

When someone asked when the chrome helmet nonsense will stop HGI replied "Keep your hands and feet securely inside the ride... we are just getting started!!"

EDIT: Beaten to the punch.

When someone asked when the chrome helmet nonsense will stop HGI replied "Keep your hands and feet securely inside the ride... we are just getting started!!"

That is not good....just more crap from HGI coming! UGH!

Dear lord.

BTQAwaGCAAEYJnz.png

I genuinely feel dirty and ashamed for liking this.

What with the Toronto Blue Jays Numbers?

Assuming the goal was to match the UCLA stripes, but it looks weird with the blue outline.

First reaction was WOW, I really like those. We'll see.

Oregon looked absolutely fantastic this weekend.

Those ucla gloves are pretty cool but I think the colored shoulda been swapped.

Under Armour teased today that Maryland's getting new duds for WVU. I'm assuming West Virginia would also be wearing something new?

You guys know anything?

You know what, fine, we get it. We all gave up trying to stop this uniform beast a while ago...

But, for the love of God, can Adidas please stop using that awful song in their promo videos? I never thought I'd actually miss "Can't Hold Us" in these things.

Under Armour teased today that Maryland's getting new duds for WVU. I'm assuming West Virginia would also be wearing something new?

You guys know anything?

Another Pride uniform for Maryland I would assume. Maybe a red one this time?

As for WVU I doubt they would wear anything other than the new uniforms they unveiled in the offseason. Just a question of what combination.