College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Some guy on Twitter called @KWGator is trying to push UF to "join the uniswag game." He designed these things:

2013-flordia-gators-football-helmet-desi

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv806158329.jpg?1378326509

Those are really well done. :censored: would hit the fan if florida ever ran out in those and I totally don't want florida to wear them, I'm just saying for some random guy he's got talent painting helmets. Ideas, not to much, but execution is saucy.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, go swag yourself, buddy.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Some guy on Twitter called @KWGator is trying to push UF to "join the uniswag game." He designed these things:

2013-flordia-gators-football-helmet-desi

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv806158329.jpg?1378326509

The top one has been making rounds on the Internet for a few years now. The bottom one is new, though.

You know, add orange to the last one and I wouldn't mind it. Provided it was never worn more than once though

AmPJ0Ty.png 

maloneuniforms2013_zps6fcaa2b3.png

Malone University's uniforms. The aways were released last year. The homes this year. They also had a mix of Nike uniforms last year but I'm sure those will not be included. Shoes and gloves were a mix of Nike and UA as well. I don't like the use of grey since it's not in the official color guide. And a grey helmet doesn't look as good as the white helmet from the past few years or the old blue helmets they wore until 2009. The pants have Pioneers in the proper font on both sets, but the Malone on the home shirts is a standard UA font.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Saw this on behance of all places. Utah going with chrome on matte?1919e2ffe63a402e353b24df1c5e15e8.jpg

Chrome on matte for chrome on matte's sake?
COMFCOMS? I like it.

Anyway, I think it's a pretty sharp looking helmet, and I think. It should look pretty good come game time.

These images were taken for Utah's new football facility. I don't think they will see the field.

How do schools afford all of these helmets, jerseys, etc? I understand that Oregon and other big schools have a boat load of money to change all the time and have 17 helmets but these smaller schools who do the one offs...how is it done? And is this money coming straight from the athletic department?

The black and blue Florida helmet would look great....on the designers head as it is mounted on a pike outside the stadium.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Man there were days when schools were proud to wear their school colors.

I feel as though in 20 years when schools are recovering and rebuilding the brands that made them so great in the first place, this era of constant mishmash one offs will be looked down upon as a dark and extremely stupid time in the world of collegiate athletics.

Midway.png

That first Florida helmet is pretty cool looking and very well done. The second one, no so much. Also, I really like Oregon's cleats. The iridescent look is well done and I can't wait to see how it looks on the field.

Oregon's cleats were worn last Saturday vs. Nicholls

On the topic of Florida's helmets... I read on a message board this summer from an Athletic Department employee that because of issues matching the orange on Florida's helmets with the orange jerseys that they would wear white helmets when they wore their orange alt jerseys. Take it with a grain of salt because after that SEC Championship loss against Alabama they were never to be seen again but I think the whites are far superior to their normal helmets.

How do schools afford all of these helmets, jerseys, etc? I understand that Oregon and other big schools have a boat load of money to change all the time and have 17 helmets but these smaller schools who do the one offs...how is it done? And is this money coming straight from the athletic department?

Most are just paying for them. Nike has paid for all of TCU's new helmets except for 1.

Archived