College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the topic of Florida's helmets... I read on a message board this summer from an Athletic Department employee that because of issues matching the orange on Florida's helmets with the orange jerseys that they would wear white helmets when they wore their orange alt jerseys. Take it with a grain of salt because after that SEC Championship loss against Alabama they were never to be seen again but I think the whites are far superior to their normal helmets.

Did the shades of orange really look that drastically differrent? I saw them on tv and thought they looked fine. They also wore orange/orange throughout the 80's. Also clemson seems to pull it off fine and I can't imagine the shades being drastically different. Lastly I would like to see the F replace the Gators though.

Actually really liking those ECU uniforms. I love when Nike goes simple. BFBS or not, nothing over the top with those uni's. Bonus points for no matte or chrome

BFBS is, by definition, over-the-top.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Actually really liking those ECU uniforms. I love when Nike goes simple. BFBS or not, nothing over the top with those uni's. Bonus points for no matte or chrome

in this day of age it's not, and i wouldn't consider this BFBS because black is a part of their color scheme

in this day of age it's not, and i wouldn't consider this BFBS because black is a part of their color scheme

If that's why they chose it, why have they never done a yellow-out. Yellow is a MUCH bigger and more important part of their color scheme. Of course it's BFBS.

Nike didn't have anything to do with these uniforms. They were ordered from the Nike team catalog and you or I could've ordered them ourselves.

Some guy on Twitter called @KWGator is trying to push UF to "join the uniswag game." He designed these things:

2013-flordia-gators-football-helmet-desi

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv806158329.jpg?1378326509

Those are really well done. :censored: would hit the fan if florida ever ran out in those and I totally don't want florida to wear them, I'm just saying for some random guy he's got talent painting helmets. Ideas, not to much, but execution is saucy.

Terrible. I prefer a blue helmet with white and orange stripes, white facemask and the Gators script in orange with white trim.

Nike didn't have anything to do with these uniforms. They were ordered from the Nike team catalog and you or I could've ordered them ourselves.

Well give the man that ordered them a raise

90758391980.gif

Some guy on Twitter called @KWGator is trying to push UF to "join the uniswag game." He designed these things:

2013-flordia-gators-football-helmet-desi

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv806158329.jpg?1378326509

Those are really well done. :censored: would hit the fan if florida ever ran out in those and I totally don't want florida to wear them, I'm just saying for some random guy he's got talent painting helmets. Ideas, not to much, but execution is saucy.

Terrible. I prefer a blue helmet with white and orange stripes, white facemask and the Gators script in orange with white trim.

I don't like either of them, I just meant that the guy who made those is really good at painting helmets

Michigan is selling these jerseys to honor Tom Harmon with the patch

http://www.mden.com/shopping/product.cgi?ADJ1312+1014

About The ''Patch'': This jersey comes with a special commemorative screen printed version of the patch in the lower right hand corner of the jersey. This ''patch'' features Michigan legend Tom Harmon's license plate ''9T8'' which was on Harmon's vehicle until the day he passed. This patch serves as a homage to Michigan's first ever Heisman Trophy Winner and the legacy he left while at Michigan.

Not sure how significant this is, but Under Armour just posted this picture on Twitter with the caption: "You think you know what's coming...you have no idea. #ARMOURED

BTbpW01CUAAVOxX.jpg

Actually that's a throwback logo. The equipment guys at South Carolina posted two mockups last month. One was a chrome helmet with the present block C logo and the other was a black helmet that has a garnet stripe and the block C logo in a round cutout. I'll see if I can dig them up.

Not sure how significant this is, but Under Armour just posted this picture on Twitter with the caption: "You think you know what's coming...you have no idea. #ARMOURED

BTbpW01CUAAVOxX.jpg

Actually that's a throwback logo. The equipment guys at South Carolina posted two mockups last month. One was a chrome helmet with the present block C logo and the other was a black helmet that has a garnet stripe and the block C logo in a round cutout. I'll see if I can dig them up.
No to both of y'all. We use both the standalone Gamecock and Gamecock and block C interchangeably. We tend to use the one with the block C way more than the standalone on merchandising and such.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Archived