College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tulane vs Louisiana Tech on Fox Sports 1.

TUL: white/white/dark gray

LaTECH: red/red/white

I like the dark gray pants for the Green Wave.

Tech's grey unis for tonight

BT_eL86CUAEXcNJ.jpg Tech's grey unis for tonight *https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BT_eL86CUAEXcNJ.jpg

I think this looks great on the field. I didn't think I would like it until I started watching the game.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9666763

spacer.png

Texas Tech looks good but again, it's a solid look just not one Tech should have. If Ohio State changed their lids to that color with chrome stripe and buckeyes they'd look outstanding. As long as the pants were darkened to match.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Texas Tech looks good but again, it's a solid look just not one Tech should have. If Ohio State changed their lids to that color with chrome stripe and buckeyes they'd look outstanding. As long as the pants were darkened to match.

Dunno, I think it looks the monochrome looks better with Tech than it would with us (OSU). I do agree with you on the need for grey pants, the 2009 and 2010 Pro Combats had beautiful deep charcoal pants, with great striped socks in 2009 as well.

I think either of the present jerseys would show well against darkened pants.

Like others have said, what both teams were wearing certainly looked good, but just didn't reflect their respective schools properly. Though seeing them in person, the GFGS unis definitely looked sleek and much more acceptable than I thought. But that may be because the uniform itself looks damn good to pull off such a color scheme.

Midway.png

That is a big oversight from Nike, assuming that they sent TCU the sleeve

I don't understand it. Our basketball team has sleeves with no printing and they use the right shade of purple (since we don't use the same as KSU).

Archived