College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

At first all I thought was that the color choice was odd. If it was me, I'd wear a black sleeve with that jersey. And, i thought that it looked like a basketball sleeve. I don't know if I've seen a two-tone Nike sleeve like that for football. Then on twitter Phil Hecken retweeted that image.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hearing that A&M will go W/M/W this saturday against Alabama. Furthermore, look for A&M to use the white helmet whenever they go up against a team that wears a red shaded helmet.

Confirmed

Uniform combo for bama...White helmets, maroon jersey and white pants! #BTHObama #12thMan pic.twitter.com/N8xtO1YXQ9

I am hearing that A&M will go W/M/W this saturday against Alabama. Furthermore, look for A&M to use the white helmet whenever they go up against a team that wears a red shaded helmet.

Confirmed

Uniform combo for bama...White helmets, maroon jersey and white pants! #BTHObama #12thMan pic.twitter.com/N8xtO1YXQ9

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say Bama will wear Crimson Helmets White Jersey's and pants.

At first all I thought was that the color choice was odd. If it was me, I'd wear a black sleeve with that jersey. And, i thought that it looked like a basketball sleeve. I don't know if I've seen a two-tone Nike sleeve like that for football. Then on twitter Phil Hecken retweeted that image.

He has worn it with a black jersey vs. LSU, a purple jersey vs. SLU and now a white jersey vs. Tech.

Texas Tech looks good but again, it's a solid look just not one Tech should have. If Ohio State changed their lids to that color with chrome stripe and buckeyes they'd look outstanding. As long as the pants were darkened to match.

Dunno, I think it looks the monochrome looks better with Tech than it would with us (OSU). I do agree with you on the need for grey pants, the 2009 and 2010 Pro Combats had beautiful deep charcoal pants, with great striped socks in 2009 as well.

I think either of the present jerseys would show well against darkened pants.

No grey jerseys! Just this darker grey than what they wear now.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

TCU's helmets look schweeeett

For TCU, that's pretty much a staple now...

Don't they have a losing track record with the chrome? Maybe they should stick to more traditional helmets and be less focused on the helmet of the week.

TTU's look was unimpressive. Looked like their all black set was faded in the sun.

Nebraska will pay tribute to UCLA wideout Nick Pasquale with a helmet decal this weekend.

BUDzS5rIEAAWBUT.jpg

Also as a side note...

It's pretty rare for a helmet to not have the back neck bumper no? I can't say that I can remember seeing that elsewhere. Or maybe I'm not paying attention enough.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Nebraska will pay tribute to UCLA wideout Nick Pasquale with a helmet decal this weekend.

BUDzS5rIEAAWBUT.jpg

Also as a side note...

It's pretty rare for a helmet to not have the back neck bumper no? I can't say that I can remember seeing that elsewhere. Or maybe I'm not paying attention enough.

I think it's more common than you realize.

gYH2mW9.png

TCU's helmets look schweeeett

For TCU, that's pretty much a staple now...

Don't they have a losing track record with the chrome? Maybe they should stick to more traditional helmets and be less focused on the helmet of the week.

They won at Texas and Baylor last year wearing it and lost to OU, KSU and Tech wearing it at home. So it was undefeated on the road before last night.

BUDzS5rIEAAWBUT.jpg

Also as a side note...

Yea, probably so.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

BUDzS5rIEAAWBUT.jpg

Also as a side note...

The matte white looks sick and you can really see it well in this lighting. I'd love to see the Huskers keep both matte and glossy lids.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Rumored 3rd Montana helmet. Not putting much into it since the Griz script logo has the TM sign on it. They usually don't have those on helmet decals.

rb8e.jpg

If I remember correctly, that's Minnesota's original photo from when they debuted the new helmets, no?

Rumored 3rd Montana helmet. Not putting much into it since the Griz script logo has the TM sign on it. They usually don't have those on helmet decals.

rb8e.jpg

If I remember correctly, that's Minnesota's original photo from when they debuted the new helmets, no?

That's right. You can see the "S" from ski-u-nah on the back bumper as well

Archived