College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

VT and ECU might be one of the better looking games of the afternoon. Both schools with their traditional (maroon/white/white vs. purple/purple/white) unis. No gimmicks. Just good looking uniforms.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indiana's uniform

Army looks like their wearing their Army-Navy uniforms against Stanford

I believe these are standard Army unis as of last year. The Army-Navy unis had matte gold helmets.

Oh dear lord, Wake's wearing the white helmets again.

The black helmet is definitely better with the black jerseys. If they were set on wearing white helmets, the facemasks should have been black to bring it together.

Apparently from my friend at the SU who's at warmups right now, Syracuse is warming up with navy pants on. Which means it could be a nice alternate look today.

Except, you know, we're playing a FCS school in a game not televised outside a Time Warner sports pack channel in Upstate NY instead of breaking these out against Clemson for our big ACC debut

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

VT and ECU might be one of the better looking games of the afternoon. Both schools with their traditional (maroon/white/white vs. purple/purple/white) unis. No gimmicks. Just good looking uniforms.

I am watching this game and thinking the same thing. I like when VA Tech goes "old school".

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I don't mean to be a jerk or single anyone out, but this is the source I come to to see pictures. When you see something worth discussing, could you please add pictures of said issues? Lately on the forum it seems like i can scroll through an entire page with no pictures at all!

Nebraska Ucla (cant find proper image link on phone) http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/quarterback-taylor-martinez-of-the-nebraska-cornhuskers-news-photo/180536329

Its a shame that we're not watching this instead P1070434.png

It's a shame that it's not UCLA in their blues against Nebraska in their reds.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't mean to be a jerk or single anyone out, but this is the source I come to to see pictures. When you see something worth discussing, could you please add pictures of said issues? Lately on the forum it seems like i can scroll through an entire page with no pictures at all!

This may be more your speed:

l_9781585362332.jpg

Correction: UCLA has looked awful ever since they decided that having navy blue on their road jerseys instead of powder blue was a good idea.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived