College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys know that sometimes schools get prototype helmets made? They may or may not intend to wear them on the field, but they can be fun to look at. Because that is totally what Wake did. I am 100% sure.

Let's not jump to conclusions on anything until we see some sort of official announcement.

I consider Wake my "second" school, and this just pisses me off. I'm becoming less of a college football fan gradually, and this uniform stupidity is another reason why.

Don't worry, you'll get back into it when Texas improves.

I consider Wake my "second" school, and this just pisses me off. I'm becoming less of a college football fan gradually, and this uniform stupidity is another reason why.

I don't think he wants to wait 20 years :P

According to the local fish wrap, the Utes are "currently working with [under Armour] to redesign and unveil new football and basketball uniforms". No timetable given. Hooray, more topographical map uni's! :suspect:

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

IMG_20130327_140017.jpg

Saw this on my instagram pretty sure that's a new helmet?

no its not unless you think its a gradient or something but i think thats just the shadow

footballwinnersa.jpg

can they just go back to the faulk uniforms already...this nike stock template/font stuff is horrible.

IMG_20130327_140017.jpg

Saw this on my instagram pretty sure that's a new helmet?

no its not unless you think its a gradient or something but i think thats just the shadow

footballwinnersa.jpg

can they just go back to the faulk uniforms already...this nike stock template/font stuff is horrible.

agreed

spacer.png

I don't think he wants to wait 20 years :P

Ha! No, I've been having issues with college football well before UT's current quagmire.

newsig.jpg

Did you guys know that sometimes schools get prototype helmets made? They may or may not intend to wear them on the field, but they can be fun to look at. Because that is totally what Wake did. I am 100% sure.

Let's not jump to conclusions on anything until we see some sort of official announcement.

Don't they just make most of these prototypes to show off to recruits? Because if I were a recruit, I wouldn't want to even be presented the opportunity to wear a creepy old man logo.

IMG_20130327_140017.jpg

footballwinnersa.jpg

Completely unrelated to anything, but that might be one of my favorite number fonts in all of sports...don't know why, it's just fun to look at. I personally think SD State makes it look good here.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

footballwinnersa.jpg

Completely unrelated to anything, but that might be one of my favorite number fonts in all of sports...don't know why, it's just fun to look at. I personally think SD State makes it look good here.

i like it too, but the West Virginia template needs to go for them.

spacer.png

Keeping the fresh stuff coming, a sneak peek at what Cal will be wearing next year, although the screens are blurry. Posted by our SB Nation page from a leaked teaser for the uniforms. I get a Minnesota vibe from the away set, and it does seem like our home sets will have a similar template to what we had before

ax1VpIb_medium.png

q8tYy7g.png

[edit: and here is the video that it was pulled from..I didn't realize we were going through a complete rebrand..if that is what Jason Kidd is implying (no other reason why a BASKETBALL player would look at the new uniforms?]

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Keeping the fresh stuff coming, a sneak peek at what Cal will be wearing next year, although the screens are blurry. Posted by our SB Nation page from a leaked teaser for the uniforms. I get a Minnesota vibe from the away set, and it does seem like our home sets will have a similar template to what we had before

ax1VpIb_medium.png

q8tYy7g.png

[edit: and here is the video that it was pulled from..I didn't realize we were going through a complete rebrand..if that is what Jason Kidd is implying (no other reason why a BASKETBALL player would look at the new uniforms?]

Doesn't look too bad from what I can tell (other than a too prominent yellow collar on the home set).

Archived