College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Yes, you can recognize Oregon because no one else throws a million little duck wings on the shoulders, with editions coming in black, white, yellow, green, lime green, silver, soon the whole color spectrum.

Feathers !! Feathers !!! The whole thing together is a wing.

What about the helmet wings? Ducks don't have wings on their heads. Makes no sense.

Eagles don't have wings on their heads, either, yet the Philadelphia NFL team has had them on their helmets for over 50 years.

(They've even changed up the design some--and the colors--during those 50 years, yet you still know what team it is when you see them...imagine that.)

For the same arguement Hurricanes don't have 2 toned U's on the heads. Hurricanes don't have heads.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know anything about this: http://www.footballfanatics.com/search/nike%20blackout%20jersey

The Crimson Tide/Tigers/Seminoles are built for hard-hitting, fast-paced gridiron action, and we know that's exactly why you love them. Promote your Alabama/LSU/FSU gear to a level that'll proudly flaunt your team's skills and your own team dedication with this special Blackout Nike Limited jersey. Designed in the same styling as the gear your favorite players will wear on the field in the 2013 Blackout Game, it features strategic mesh ventilation, embroidered graphics and a tackle twill player number. Congratulations, you just upped your status to Ultimate Alabama/LSU/Florida State Fan!

No idea...

What's with the template for the FSU jersey?

What in the Holy Heck are they talking about? 2013 blackout jersey's. If Bama was going to wear black jerseys they would have been a big write up somewhere about it.
You mean the earth would implode, right?

Alabama's Black Fasion Jersey

http://shop.rolltide.com/COLLEGE_Alabama_Crimson_Tide_Mens_Jerseys/Nike_Alabama_Crimson_Tide_2013_Number_4_Limited_Jersey_-_Black

I'd buy one of these jerseys in a heartbeat if the numbers were white. I've always thought it would be cool to see Alabama trot out in a black jersey for a one-off night game but I guarantee it'll never happen.

It was pretty funny seeing my twitter and facebook go crazy over it though, people were calling into radio show "The Opening Drive" talking about it as well. I knew from the moment I saw it that it was a fashion jersey just because it isn't even legal but it is funny seeing other people's reactions who don't care about uniforms like I do :P.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

BUfEzZ-CMAAkhaM.jpg

ITS RED!! I like it. It appears simple, no flag pattern that is overwhelming.

It looks like Red Ops is in the near future.

The irony with laying out the state outline over the flag is that there's no way to get all the elements to match - black and gold Calvert banner is more appropriate for the Baltimore area, and the Crossland Banner is more appropriate for Western & Southern Maryland. Yet when you make that change, now the flag is backwards. So there really isn't a good way to do this lol.

galaxy.png

Love it except for the unnecessary Letter on the front. Just put the number there like the real jersey. Minor qualm.

Agreed. Not sure why they thought they had to throw that "C" on there since it wasn't on the old uni.

Because they want to look like big brother Michigan did.

Anybody know anything about this: http://www.footballfanatics.com/search/nike%20blackout%20jersey

The Crimson Tide/Tigers/Seminoles are built for hard-hitting, fast-paced gridiron action, and we know that's exactly why you love them. Promote your Alabama/LSU/FSU gear to a level that'll proudly flaunt your team's skills and your own team dedication with this special Blackout Nike Limited jersey. Designed in the same styling as the gear your favorite players will wear on the field in the 2013 Blackout Game, it features strategic mesh ventilation, embroidered graphics and a tackle twill player number. Congratulations, you just upped your status to Ultimate Alabama/LSU/Florida State Fan!

No idea...

What's with the template for the FSU jersey?

What in the Holy Heck are they talking about? 2013 blackout jersey's. If Bama was going to wear black jerseys they would have been a big write up somewhere about it.
You mean the earth would implode, right?

Alabama's Black Fasion Jersey

http://shop.rolltide.com/COLLEGE_Alabama_Crimson_Tide_Mens_Jerseys/Nike_Alabama_Crimson_Tide_2013_Number_4_Limited_Jersey_-_Black

I'd buy one of these jerseys in a heartbeat if the numbers were white. I've always thought it would be cool to see Alabama trot out in a black jersey for a one-off night game but I guarantee it'll never happen.

It was pretty funny seeing my twitter and facebook go crazy over it though, people were calling into radio show "The Opening Drive" talking about it as well. I knew from the moment I saw it that it was a fashion jersey just because it isn't even legal but it is funny seeing other people's reactions who don't care about uniforms like I do :P.

I listen to the same show every morning and I think it's hilarious hearing some bama fans say "we'll never wear alternate uniforms." I guess they forgot about the pro combat unis from a few years ago.

Archived