College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we can only hope the ncaa will pull what the NFL is doing to the Bucs and not letting them wear the throwback helmets because they are worried that having a helmet that isnt broken in and used all season could cause concusions. That is reduculas but that is where it is going.

I'm not a grammar Nazi, but c'mon, man!

Anybody else feel sorry for the Helmet Project guy that does these in Paint?

There's a reason he's slowed down if not stopped. Someone should offer to help him track helmets in his template...

I think he stopped because someone stole his computer that he does all the work on.

Did you hear that? That was the sound of Maryland ripping the cover off Pandora's Box in regards to bad helmet designs...

(Not that Maryland's design is specifically bad, but I'm scared what teams and manufacturers will do with airbrushed helmets at their disposal)

Anybody else feel sorry for the Helmet Project guy that does these in Paint?

There's a reason he's slowed down if not stopped. Someone should offer to help him track helmets in his template...

Actually, if you check the site, he's been doing a :censored:ton of catching up lately.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

DEAR LORD

https://twitter.com/andybittervt/status/380758907267723264

No one direct post the image on this site. It's too hideous.

:shocked: W.T.F?

ftly6e.jpg

is there a triple facepalm...?

I see your Picard and Riker and raise you a Worf.

triple-facepalm.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived