Griffinmarlins

College Football 2013 Season

Maryland is incredible. I don't care if it's too similar to the Miami ones. The fact is, Maryland's is well executed. This is one of the best modern uniforms we've seen. I'm super impressed.

So someone has to hand paint all the Maryland helmets? I would hate to be that guy...

Overall I think the original pride uniforms were the best. Clean, original, and modern.

I really like those Maryland unis. The only issue I have is the way the M and D in MARYLAND bow out due to the helmet curvature.

I think if the Maryland helmets had the same minimal "waving shadow" realism as the sleeves do, i'd like them alot more.

Also, I could have down without the wordmark on the back. The wordmark moves it into that "Airbrushed Car Tag" cheesy feel.

Somebody's going to come out with a helmet with flashing neon lights, and the sad part is, it's closer than you think.

I'm actually waiting for the chrome jersey. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Well we can only hope the ncaa will pull what the NFL is doing to the Bucs and not letting them wear the throwback helmets because they are worried that having a helmet that isnt broken in and used all season could cause concusions. That is reduculas but that is where it is going.

I'm not a grammar Nazi, but c'mon, man!

I think Maryland did a good job other than the red socks/shoes and MARYLAND on the back of the helmets.

Anybody else feel sorry for the Helmet Project guy that does these in Paint?

There's a reason he's slowed down if not stopped. Someone should offer to help him track helmets in his template...

There's a reason he's slowed down if not stopped. Someone should offer to help him track helmets in his template...

I think he stopped because someone stole his computer that he does all the work on.

i vote Maryland as best helmet of 2013. love it

I agree. It's beautiful, but as CDixon said if they toned down the wave effect just a little bit it would be even better.

Did you hear that? That was the sound of Maryland ripping the cover off Pandora's Box in regards to bad helmet designs...

(Not that Maryland's design is specifically bad, but I'm scared what teams and manufacturers will do with airbrushed helmets at their disposal)

Actually, if you check the site, he's been doing a :censored:ton of catching up lately.

Does that helmet fade from gray to orange?

So Syracuse is the Jacksonville of College Football helmets? That is the second worse gradient helmet ever