College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's going to really suck is when we find out the "bear on the sleeves" means they went with the same template Baylor did...

I mean, Baylor wore Cal's template a few years ago. Knowing Nike they would run Cal out in something similar to the new Baylor uniforms and then give us a bull :censored: reason why the look is unique

Ha! Those are the renderings I did

You should not have admitted to this as people will personally attack you if they don't like the designs. BTW, did Nike have anything to do the the Dolphins new logo?

spacer.png

What's going to really suck is when we find out the "bear on the sleeves" means they went with the same template Baylor did...

I mean, Baylor wore Cal's template a few years ago. Knowing Nike they would run Cal out in something similar to the new Baylor uniforms and then give us a bull :censored: reason why the look is unique

Darn i didn't even catch that part, now i'm not as excited for the look...it does look like a carbon copy of the baylor set (the numbers anyway).

I dont think it has the baylor jersey template just because Baylor had a "Paw/Claw" and not an actually "Bear"

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

According to the local fish wrap, the Utes are "currently working with [under Armour] to redesign and unveil new football and basketball uniforms". No timetable given. Hooray, more topographical map uni's! :suspect:

Darn I'm good. From the most recent report--"The University of Utah is redesigning its football and basketball uniforms, looking to integrate a mountain theme that will be applied to all Utah's athletic teams in coming years." Sigh.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

According to the local fish wrap, the Utes are "currently working with [under Armour] to redesign and unveil new football and basketball uniforms". No timetable given. Hooray, more topographical map uni's! :suspect:

Darn I'm good. From the most recent report--"The University of Utah is redesigning its football and basketball uniforms, looking to integrate a mountain theme that will be applied to all Utah's athletic teams in coming years." Sigh.

I'd take mountains over topography maps.

I'd take mountains over topography maps.

I'd like to believe they are hinting at something akin to the Jazz of the 90's, but I'm guessing to UA mountain=topographical map. They even slapped that stupid pattern all over our equipment truck

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

I posted a few months ago about Cal and Ole Miss getting a new look. Seems like Cal is now confirmed, havent heard any updates on Ole Miss yet though

I hope to God they don't change a thing about Ole Miss' football unis other than to possibly fix the shoulder stripe issues. Those are some of the best unis in college football, especially when they break out the red jerseys.

WKU is getting a chrome helmet this season. They will also be getting new uniforms this year as well that will be released later.

BGhue72CQAA1K0C.jpg

WKUCHromeHelmets1.jpg

Why would they be getting new uniforms next year when their current set is loved by many and they are only two years old? Do you have a link to this news?

Nevermind, I found the link located at WKU Sports but it does not say anything about new uniforms.

The good thing about his chrome helmet is that they used an actual sticker on the helmet....this is chrome done right!

spacer.png

Houston is having some fun with April Fool's Day. They released their "new" logo to go with the conference move today. In town, the team is called U of H so its about time the o got some love.

166762_556766981010714_1525369303_n.jpg

.... that's actually kind of interesting.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived