College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

North Carolina looks great. Virginia tech looks ridiculous

I wish they would lose every game they wore stupid uniforms so they would never ever wear them again! Beamer had lost it

Marshall on the other hand as well as umass look grear

What? UNC looks good?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I hated the UNC uniforms when they were first introduced, but I am starting to like them. As far as VT, they piss me off because they could have some of the best looking uniforms in the NCAA but they choose to wear UGLY ASS uni's like they have on today.

spacer.png

I didn't like the black at first but their dark blue was very dark to begin with and the black doesn't look too different in the field so it's not as big a deal as in the promo photos plus they aren't wearing black jerseys every week which is great as long as they don't get crazy and keep on wearing the light blue jerseys most of the time then they're good.

BUsy0ncCAAAn__6.jpg

New Syracuse helmet finished with Decal

Does it look like some if the helmets have more orange than others?

I'm not a fan of the gradient craze and especially not with two drastically different colors. I think gradients could be ok if it was a royal blue to dark blue or yellow to orange. Needs to be a more subtle change. Just me though.

@MattRHinton Virginia Tech's uniforms look like they were designed for a hunting trip inside Tron.
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived