College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUsy0ncCAAAn__6.jpg

New Syracuse helmet finished with Decal

Why does the white border on that block "S" look so uneven? It looks as if the orange S decal slid a bit to the right on top of a white decal.

And it wasn't just one player's decal that was screwed up...it was all the decals. It looked terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Badgers W decal looks a tad smaller and a different shade of red that actually matches the uniforms this year. I'll post some pics when I find them but I swear they are different

Found some pictures. Look at the color of the W and stripes compared to face mask

Wilson-wows-in-debut-for-No-10-Wisconsin

9252441.jpeg

Best uni change of the weekend.

Has no one posted these GT unis to celebrate their field being 100 years old (to be worn this Thursday):

BUyYP4WCIAAI6gT.png

It looked like LSU put that new tiger head on their helmet, in place of the old traditional one. I could be wrong though.

Doesn't look like it.

hi-res-152590922_crop_650x440.jpg?137950

That's an old picture 1 Lsu isn't wearing their new cut in the picture. 2 that auburn player is wearing gloves from 2 years ago.

That SEC patch isn't 2 years old, is it?

Badgers W decal looks a tad smaller and a different shade of red that actually matches the uniforms this year. I'll post some pics when I find them but I swear they are different

Found some pictures. Look at the color of the W and stripes compared to face mask

Wilson-wows-in-debut-for-No-10-Wisconsin

9252441.jpeg

Best uni change of the weekend.

Has no one posted these GT unis to celebrate their field being 100 years old (to be worn this Thursday):

BUyYP4WCIAAI6gT.png

MAKE THIS FULL TIME RIGHT NOW

BUyYP4WCIAAI6gT.png

MAKE THIS FULL TIME RIGHT NOW

That looks 1,000,000X better than the garbage they have worn the past several seasons.

Fully agree. I even like the diamond. It's a win all around, for me.

Man, i have loved those MTSU uniforms for a long time. They look so much better with a grey helmet though.

Glad to find someone else who likes my Raiders. They don't always make the best aesthetic decisions, but this Nike USC/Duke-from-a-few-years-back template is the best thing they've had in decades. Also, I fully agree that the silver hats are easily their best...but the white lid isn't bad, and the matte black is better than a gloss black at least. I actually saw a fan rocking a first-or-second-year Blackout uniform. Up close, they aren't that bad. BFBS, sure, and not meant for the BLUE Raiders...but decent enough as a fan shirt.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Since they were clearly going for the CJ-era look, they should have moved the gold sleeve stripe down closer to the blue trim and ditched the top blue stripe.

FwGarEe.png

Right now, it's just a half-assed imitation. Typical Russell.

According to a decent number of people at a Tech site, they're actually closer to the 1960s-era uniforms.

Since they were clearly going for the CJ-era look, they should have moved the gold sleeve stripe down closer to the blue trim and ditched the top blue stripe.

FwGarEe.png

Right now, it's just a half-assed imitation. Typical Russell.

Yeah I'm not sold they were going for the CJ-era look. I'm pretty sure Russell could have recreated their own uniforms from 10 years ago. Like bigwalk said, this new release is from another era. In fact, they look incredibly similar to what the GT football actors wore in "Rudy".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Possibly going for this look? Googled "1960's Georgia Tech football" and this picture from 1959 was a result.

Dr102808d.jpg

Whatever it is they based it on, it's a good looking jersey and is light-years better than what they've recently worn.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Also the grey's fine in small doses around the SU athletic program (hell, even the academic side has been pushing grey quite a lot if we're going into the "athletic teams not using institutional colors" argument), but knowing the recent grey trend in college football, you'd see a football version of this and this thread would boil over even more

IMG_4333(1).JPG

Like the grey with orange so much better than navy. Different and visually stunning.

ji91.png
The Hokie Stone helmet is coming. I can feel it in my bones. I think I'm gonna throw up.

That tweet is all that is wrong with college football these days.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived