College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VT could have taken one minute step towards making that uniform passable by wearing white pants, which would at least be a little closer to matching the helmet, but noooooo...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

GT's uniforms look alot better on the field then in the unveilings, I like how Tech put the logo on the Hokie Stone helmet. It's passable now, but I still hope they never wear it again. White pants would help, I hope there's no more one-off's for this season, we've already worn the opinion down enough.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

The Georgia Tech uniforms are great, EXCEPT for the fact that the offensive lineman's stripes are different than everyone elses! Come on, is it really that hard to give everybody the same jersey?

BVISI1OCcAAj3CP.jpg

Awful, I hate Russell so much, they finally come up with a good looking uniform and ruin the execution.

As far as Virginia Tech goes, I hate those helmets, I don't understand what their fascination is with wearing different helmets every week.

Either stick with the nice classic uniforms you have, and have 2 or 3 different helmets, or just go modern.

Or of course Nike could hire me to design their uniforms :D .

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

OSU will wear a variant of the 2012 Pro Combat jerseys this weekend, hopefully with the chrome domes. This photo is from Nike Chicago. The numerals on the 2013 version are closer to the regular block numbers (1 and 7 last year were sans-serif), the neck logo has changed, and the back neckline Buckeye leaves are grey (black last year).

I was in Call-Center-on-Saturday Purgatory last year, so I have to ask....Sleeves? I thought those were banned by the Shrink-Wrap Pact of 2008, when Nike and adidas decided....whatever, you saw where the joke was going. Are those legit sleeves?

Also, I didn't think Oregon was allowed to use the Donald Duck logo or any variants, just the name and mascot. Is that true? I hope I'm just mistaken, because if the facemask is a solid color those are near perfection for Oregon.

Disney dropped the agreement after they determined Oregon's mascot was not Donald Duck. Nike in turn designed the new Puddles logo which has since been used. The old Donald through the block O logo still carries the Disney agreement though. It's not used anywhere though.

Did anyone not stop to think that the Georgia Tech uniforms are purposely that way because that's how they were back in the 50s and 60s? Many times in the past, football jerseys with sleeves were different in design, depending on the cut. The Falcons had uniforms with different sleeve stripes back in the day, depending on the size of the jersey. Georgia did too. Those are just two others from the same place on the map that I can think of off the top of my head.

Archived