College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a huge fan of the Ohio State stripes on the helmet, but that black facemask pops and looks like it belongs. As far as Kentucky tonight, they looked horrible in Blue-Blue-Black....when I first seen it I about puked in my mouth:

blue-blue-black.PNG

Best looking game of the day:

LSU vs Georgia

Here is what Boise looks like: UGLY

1376561_516455185099427_263368702_n.jpg

spacer.png

Why wear the helmet with the green jersey and pants? There isn't anything that ties the helmet with the rest of the uniform. These helmets will only look good when they go all black.

Because looking tacky is Oregon's schtick.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Are CSU's uniforms really mismatched? My eyes aren't lying to me, right?

The helmet looks awesome, and I feel like there's a reason behind it, but...

Back when CSU first started, they were known as Colorado A&M and their colors were pumpkin and alfalfa. This uniform is meant to pay homage to that part of their history. They've been doing it for the past couple years.

As for the new horn decal, I don't know why they switched it up. I like these though and would have no problem with a full time gold version.

jNTsTyQ.png

Why wear the helmet with the green jersey and pants? There isn't anything that ties the helmet with the rest of the uniform. These helmets will only look good when they go all black.

Because looking tacky is Oregon's schtick.
We get it. Shut up already.

spacer.png

Archived