College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

BVNN3MlCYAAUALC.jpg

This s the best navy's looked in quite some time.
Thats army
I think that's Navy's helmet.

:P

clearly Navy's helmet. i can tell by the pixels

so i'm guessing this is an alternate helmet? and the matte gold one still their standard?

am i missing something? or am i the oly one that sees the army strong patch, army "A", and West Point crest?
It's Army. I guess it's hard to tell when someone's being sarcastic on the Internet. (I don't have time to explain where the "it's navy's helmet" joke came from, but someone else who remembers that can explain.)
IIRC, it was the Navy-Army game in 2011 or 2012, and we couldn't tell whether it was Army's or Navy's. So we kept arguing until we made it a joke.

Don't think so. It was because HGI posted a closeup of a tan helmet earlier this year, and no one could decide if it was navy or army. Somebody was really stubborn and kept saying it was navy, even though it became clear it was armies.

I could have sworn that it was Penn State's helmet. :D

It definitely wasn't this year. Army wore the aforementioned helmet in 2011. Here's proof.

army-navy.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also guys I'm sorry about the whole 3.0 is dumb statement. I never should have said that, and I'm sorry for offending anyone in any way. I haven't begun the application process yet, so I haven't realized until now how different the GPA system is in college. I should definitely do my research next time before I say something stupid like that.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Now thanks to Harry Reid and President Obama...those Army, Navy and Air Force uniforms won't be in use until those bums do their job.

The Army-Navy game could be cancelled since the Senate Dems shut down the Government.

Oh shush it, keep political beliefs out of this. It is both parties fault in congress. plain and simple.

Probably not in the manner you intend to suggest, but sure.

Now thanks to Harry Reid and President Obama...those Army, Navy and Air Force uniforms won't be in use until those bums do their job.

The Army-Navy game could be cancelled since the Senate Dems shut down the Government.

Oh shush it, keep political beliefs out of this. It is both parties fault in congress. plain and simple.

looking back prolly shouldn't have even added that last part, but all im trying to suggest is we don't talk about politics in a college football UNIFORM thread. This thread should be nothing but damning chrome, monochrome, and not using school colors!

looking back prolly shouldn't have even added that last part, but all im trying to suggest is we don't talk about politics in a college football UNIFORM thread. This thread should be nothing but damning chrome, monochrome, and not using school colors!

So, no room for complaints about "excessive" numbers of combinations? May have to go back and delete about 50 pages or so.

Especially when your "politics" are little more than parrotted talking points yanked from a cable news station.

This is such a bull :censored: comment. Let it go. This doesn't help anything.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

BVNN3MlCYAAUALC.jpg

This s the best navy's looked in quite some time.
Thats army
I think that's Navy's helmet.

:P

clearly Navy's helmet. i can tell by the pixels

so i'm guessing this is an alternate helmet? and the matte gold one still their standard?

am i missing something? or am i the oly one that sees the army strong patch, army "A", and West Point crest?
It's Army. I guess it's hard to tell when someone's being sarcastic on the Internet. (I don't have time to explain where the "it's navy's helmet" joke came from, but someone else who remembers that can explain.)
IIRC, it was the Navy-Army game in 2011 or 2012, and we couldn't tell whether it was Army's or Navy's. So we kept arguing until we made it a joke.

Don't think so. It was because HGI posted a closeup of a tan helmet earlier this year, and no one could decide if it was navy or army. Somebody was really stubborn and kept saying it was navy, even though it became clear it was armies.

No it was Navy's

:)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived