College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

UTEP broke out with alternate gray uniforms. Nike template. Didn't look as bad as I initially thought.

9302439.jpeg

Since La Tech was wearing all white it was a bit distracting. They should have worn navy pants with the jersey and ask La Tech to wear red jerseys.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like to me that Ohio St. has a different paint job on their helmets. It looks like there's more metallic flake than normal.

Probably more to do with the lighting. The flakes are more noticeable than I recall.

It's been like this for years. It's always most notable at night, but I think even more so because of the satin finished helmets they wore last weekend against Wisconsin.

today

20131005_JLA_SR9_052_33565577.JPG

The chrome decals and stripes Texas Tech is using this year really are pretty sweet. They look good on both the white and black helmets, as the chrome creates a red-to-black color shifting effect.

Kansas, on the other hand...the Jayhawks haven't looked good since 1998 or so.

Tech's decals have looked great this year. So did Rutgers red chrome decals today.

I don't understand why teams, in this case Kansas, uses a logo that is the same color as the shell of the helmet. You can't see what is on the helmet unless you have it in your hands. It defeats the purpose and wastes money.

UTEP broke out with alternate gray uniforms. Nike template. Didn't look as bad as I initially thought.

9302439.jpeg

Since La Tech was wearing all white it was a bit distracting. They should have worn navy pants with the jersey and ask La Tech to wear red jerseys.

I agree about the blue pants (utep) but LA Tech wore blue pants with white jerseys (red helmet)

GVSU Sporting new white techfit jerseys and their new "White Tradition Helmet" for their game next week against Ferris State

1385555_10151577020087924_651757807_n.jp

Those are real sleek. They're pretty good for a (what I'm guessing) is a D2 school.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

GVSU Sporting new white techfit jerseys and their new "White Tradition Helmet" for their game next week against Ferris State

Those are real sleek. They're pretty good for a (what I'm guessing) is a D2 school.
Yup most winningst program in D2 . I still think they need to go D1 .

i like them they remind me of my former high school's uniform (apopka)

9302439.jpeg

I agree about the blue pants (utep) but LA Tech wore blue pants with white jerseys (red helmet)
See! Told ya it was confusing!!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9302439.jpeg

a team shouldn't be allowed to wear gray against a white team

9302439.jpeg

What school is still segregated?

Yup most winningst program in D2 . I still think they need to go D1 .

They'd make a great rival for Western Michigan, but I'm not sure that's a good enough reason for them to move up. Maybe if Eastern Michigan took their place in D2.

9302439.jpeg

What school is still segregated?

you know what i meant, a team wearing white

Hearing rumors of Oklahoma wearing a new jersey to the Red River Shootout. Only change is gold trim around the numbers and a gold shield on the left shoulder. I have no idea of the significance...will be interesting to see if true.

Wouldn't surprise me with this stuff that came out last week

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:212440/sku:30840OK1/nike-college-rivalry-t-shirt-mens/oklahoma-sooners/red/gold/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=30840TX1

Nike-Free-Trainer-5.0-TEXAS-1.jpg

Nike-Free-Trainer-5.0-OKLAHOMA-1.jpg

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Hearing rumors of Oklahoma wearing a new jersey to the Red River Shootout. Only change is gold trim around the numbers and a gold shield on the left shoulder. I have no idea of the significance...will be interesting to see if true.

May be a nod to the winner's trophy.

20091018-094750-pic-632396422_t607.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived