College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

GVSU Sporting new white techfit jerseys and their new "White Tradition Helmet" for their game next week against Ferris State

1385555_10151577020087924_651757807_n.jp

Those are real sleek. They're pretty good for a (what I'm guessing) is a D2 school.
Yup most winningst program in D2 . I still think they need to go D1 .

What's the full name of the school? And location? Currently working on an FBS re-alignment/redesign thing. I've needed to get to 150 teams for it to work, yet I'm struggling to find teams to move up.

Hearing rumors of Oklahoma wearing a new jersey to the Red River Shootout. Only change is gold trim around the numbers and a gold shield on the left shoulder. I have no idea of the significance...will be interesting to see if true.

Don't count out cream. It's an official school color, yet I've never seen it on any OU logo or jersey.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Temple vs Louisville this week

628x471.jpg

Temple had what was a top 5 look in CFB before this year. Now with the addition of the white helmet, and black pants and jerseys, they look bad. The primary home and away are still beautiful though.

edit: Here's the road and home I mentioned.

2nrf2wl.jpgUSATSI_6536052-1024x857.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

GVSU Sporting new white techfit jerseys and their new "White Tradition Helmet" for their game next week against Ferris State

1385555_10151577020087924_651757807_n.jp

Those are real sleek. They're pretty good for a (what I'm guessing) is a D2 school.
Yup most winningst program in D2 . I still think they need to go D1 .

What's the full name of the school? And location? Currently working on an FBS re-alignment/redesign thing. I've needed to get to 150 teams for it to work, yet I'm struggling to find teams to move up.

Hearing rumors of Oklahoma wearing a new jersey to the Red River Shootout. Only change is gold trim around the numbers and a gold shield on the left shoulder. I have no idea of the significance...will be interesting to see if true.

Don't count out cream. It's an official school color, yet I've never seen it on any OU logo or jersey.
Grand Valley State Lakers in Allendale Michigan

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

More pics of gold OU/TX gear:

odrFCqi.jpg

0arbiY5.jpg

03S3ffp.jpg

Mf5RMq0.jpg

Not football, but:

TMBSXAR.jpg

b9051ffa33b5b1513da7cc35fe5df77c_zps11df

More pics of gold OU/TX gear:

odrFCqi.jpg

0arbiY5.jpg

03S3ffp.jpg

Mf5RMq0.jpg

Not football, but:

TMBSXAR.jpg

b9051ffa33b5b1513da7cc35fe5df77c_zps11df

is this an anniversary year for the game?(75, 100)

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Despite a tweet hinting at a new purple helmet for this week, Northwestern brought back the black cat-head helmet. The pants were changed from black to purple this time. It was a good outfit, though I'm luke-warm on the cat-head helmet. As someone said up-thread, replace it with the regular purple lid and we're in business.

10138739705_94db725785.jpg

So they just added gold trim to the two teams' normal uniforms. OK, that's not all that objectionable.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived