College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

atleast washington finally has a helmet to match their black alt.

IMG_9336.jpg

I hate Washington's black uniforms. It's arguably the worst use of BFBS that I've seen (maybe besides Stanford)

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atleast washington finally has a helmet to match their black alt.

IMG_9336.jpg

I hate Washington's black uniforms. It's arguably the worst use of BFBS that I've seen (maybe besides Stanford)

Weird. I can't stand BFBS, but IMO Washington does it better than most. They at least keep their standard uniform template and helmet.

The ones that bother me more are when schools like SELA and others do it and just use a generic black uniform from their supplier.

I KNOW this is unpopular, but I love Washington's black set. Purple, gold and black just go very well together.

Well, its not unpopular to me, I love them. I don't like Boise State's. Not enough blue or orange on the jerseys to be called good.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I don't hate BFBS in general, it really just depends on the jersey, Stanford is a great example. That thing freakin sucks, the only Red and white you see is on the numbers. Everything else is black, just a paltry black jersey. While that's kind of stanford's style. It doesn't use it's other colors enough to make up for doing BFBS. Same thing with Boise, not enough school colors, some teams do it good, and Washington isn't the worst. But it's definitely not the best.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Tim Beckman said Illinois is going to wear orange jerseys and orange pants Saturday night against Wisconsin. He didn't say what color helmet they'll wear, but I'm guessing they'll go all orange.

Yeah, I saw that interview and was not happy, that's going to look awful. The two games I go to this year I get to see Miami's bowling ball helmets and now Illinois in all orange. Lucky me.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Tim Beckman said Illinois is going to wear orange jerseys and orange pants Saturday night against Wisconsin. He didn't say what color helmet they'll wear, but I'm guessing they'll go all orange.

Yeah, I saw that interview and was not happy, that's going to look awful. The two games I go to this year I get to see Miami's bowling ball helmets and now Illinois in all orange. Lucky me.

I don't about you guys, but I'm pumped! Love our Orange, bring on the UGLY!!!!

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Rutgers, why? I loved every single one of your combinations last year and now you have messed your uni up in only their second year.

What?! That helmet is a beauty. The metallic decals and stripes made that a masterpiece.

The helmet they wore tonight along with their other combinations are great. The only uniform of theirs that I wish they would change is the black jersey (NOB) wording.

spacer.png

Eastern Michigan is busting this thing out. It is supposed to be a wheat field for the center stripe and the state of Michigan on the numeral side. It looks like the paint peeled and sort of made the shape of the state. Kind of like those people that see Elvis in a piece of toast.EMUhelmet.jpgEMUhelmet1.jpgEMUhelmet2.jpg

Archived