College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eastern Michigan is busting this thing out. It is supposed to be a wheat field for the center stripe and the state of Michigan on the numeral side. It looks like the paint peeled and sort of made the shape of the state. Kind of like those people that see Elvis in a piece of toast.EMUhelmet.jpgEMUhelmet1.jpgEMUhelmet2.jpg

If it was just the E and white helmet, maybe with an actual stripe, wouldn't look bad at all

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Eastern Michigan is busting this thing out. It is supposed to be a wheat field for the center stripe and the state of Michigan on the numeral side. It looks like the paint peeled and sort of made the shape of the state. Kind of like those people that see Elvis in a piece of toast.EMUhelmet.jpgEMUhelmet1.jpgEMUhelmet2.jpg

At first I thought the wheat were feathers, and Eastern was throwing back to it Hurons identity.

A little too busy to me. Take away either the wheat or the state.

They are trying too hard.

They are 1 and 4 this season, having lost their last 4 in a row. If they are trying to hard at something, I guarantee you it isn't trying to hard to win games. The team blows. Dumb-asses. (I got my Masters there, so I can call the athletic department that, if I want.)

This is where the whole "the uniforms are a recruiting tool" nonsense falls apart. You can spend money on coaches. You can spend money on facilities. OR you can spend money on "kewl" uniforms that appeal to the dumbest of your recruits. Good job.

Here's my opinion, and you can't convince me otherwise. Ugly new uniforms that change every other game are a successful recruiting tool at one place and one place only. Oregon. Everyone else on the bandwagon are wasting time and a whole bunch of money that could be better spent on actually trying to field a decent team.

Eastern Michigan is busting this thing out. It is supposed to be a wheat field for the center stripe and the state of Michigan on the numeral side. It looks like the paint peeled and sort of made the shape of the state. Kind of like those people that see Elvis in a piece of toast.EMUhelmet.jpgEMUhelmet1.jpg

They are 1 and 4 this season, having lost their last 4 in a row. If they are trying to hard at something, I guarantee you it isn't trying to hard to win games. The team blows. Dumb-asses. (I got my Masters there, so I can call the athletic department that, if I want.)

This is where the whole "the uniforms are a recruiting tool" nonsense falls apart. You can spend money on coaches. You can spend money on facilities. OR you can spend money on "kewl" uniforms that appeal to the dumbest of your recruits. Good job.

Here's my opinion, and you can't convince me otherwise. Ugly new uniforms that change every other game are a successful recruiting tool at one place and one place only. Oregon. Everyone else on the bandwagon are wasting time and a whole bunch of money that could be better spent on actually trying to field a decent team.

oklahoma-state-cowboys-alternate-logo-3-

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Eastern Michigan is busting this thing out. It is supposed to be a wheat field for the center stripe and the state of Michigan on the numeral side. It looks like the paint peeled and sort of made the shape of the state. Kind of like those people that see Elvis in a piece of toast.EMUhelmet.jpgEMUhelmet1.jpg

oklahoma-state-cowboys-alternate-logo-3-

If I'm not mistaken they not only got a rebrand, but it was paired with very significant donations.

Unless these other schools have that aiding the best possible coaches, staff, and maybe facilities, they're not gonna turn these programs around any time soon.

Looks like SELA is trying to be Oregon of the South on the cheap now that they got former Oregon QB Bryan Bennett

BWKXrz6IIAAmIBh.jpg

Ay mayne. Don't be dissin' my old college! [/sarcasm]

But really. The white wordmark on the yellow jersey is REALLY poorly thought out.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Iowa state is wearing gold pants on the road. It's the first time they haven't worn white pants on the road since 2011 iirc

Iowa state is wearing gold pants on the road. It's the first time they haven't worn white pants on the road since 2011 iirc

Archived