College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The honeycombs for GaTech are back tonight!!

this might be an unpopular opinion but I love the honeycombs, was so excited when I saw them today

hopefully this helmet makes a return this season as well

130225041835_tech-honeycomb-helmet225.jp

georgia-tech-v-byu-20131013-012435-747.j

Georgia Tech needs to dump Russell for this garbage. How hard is it to come up with a good looking uniform when the school colors are navy and gold?

The more I look at it the more I like Wisconsin's red helmets. They're not bad, better than NC State's abomination at red helmets.

I'll be that guy. But Oregon's helmets looked sweet today.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Looks like Oregon spray painted right before the game. Looks awful.

I wish they'd stick to the facemasks being the same color of their shells and solid wings, like the original winged helmets. I would've liked them

Both a lot more if they stuck to that. Especially their new black ones.

this might be an unpopular opinion but I love the honeycombs, was so excited when I saw them today

Georgia Tech needs to dump Russell for this garbage. How hard is it to come up with a good looking uniform when the school colors are navy and gold?

every school should drop russell they ruin every look, atleast adidas doesn't screw up everyones look, and under armor and nike do a pretty good job with most of their schools

Russell just needs to go away period. Why are schools (Ga. Tech, Southern Miss, Ohio) are too blind to go to Nike and stick with this garbage? Whoever thought of them joining Russell is not using their head very well.

I really like how Wisconsin looks with their red helmets. It's different, but not over-the-top.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

every school should drop russell they ruin every look, atleast adidas doesn't screw up everyones look, and under armor and nike do a pretty good job with most of their schools

Russell just needs to go away period. Why are schools (Ga. Tech, Southern Miss, Ohio) are too blind to go to Nike and stick with this garbage? Whoever thought of them joining Russell is not using their head very well.

I know the reason Southern Miss changed was to save money to pay off Ellis Johnson's 2.1 million buyout.

To be fair Russell did a great job on Ohio's uniforms (minus the black set of course)

Archived