GriffinM6

College Football 2013 Season

For the third consecutive year Wyoming will wear their state flag decal for the 105th Border War with CSU. Previous years combos have been brown/gold/brown and white/gold/brown

img

A normal gloss finish and a yellow stripe pordered by white would do wonders for that brown helmet.

I do prefer the brown helmet when it has a yellow stripe on it

media_3b235f8a9a53496483c24a0a291eaff4_t

Might be the worst jersey this year, when camo goes BAD!!!!:

rp_primary_Hugh.jpg

Maritime College (NY) Privateers

I honestly don't mind most fads. Black or Silver uniforms, pink in october, piping, etc.

But I hate camo uniforms. Not only do they look awful, there's no purpose. I highly doubt any military members are actually honored that Maritime College in New York wore camo for them.

This is the only camo uniform I have ever liked.

army-camo.jpg

For the third consecutive year Wyoming will wear their state flag decal for the 105th Border War with CSU. Previous years combos have been brown/gold/brown and white/gold/brown

BWj3TcVIAAAjhmv.jpg

I really love the all yellow look for some reason. The pink doesn't even ruin it either...

I think these were posted already, but I will repost since WKU will be wearing them tomorrow: BWkNgWLCMAAVMJU.jpg

Come at me, bro?

I honestly don't mind most fads. Black or Silver uniforms, pink in october, piping, etc.

But I hate camo uniforms. Not only do they look awful, there's no purpose. I highly doubt any military members are actually honored that Maritime College in New York wore camo for them.

army-camo.jpg

Agreed.

You could even get away with a black and/or white pant stripe on those and they'd be beautiful.

I wish Army would switch to that set full time. It's absolutely stunning and unique. My favorite detail is that each player has a unique patch showing which squad/company/unit they're assigned to. Excellent stuff.

army-camo.jpg

Agreed.

You could even get away with a black and/or white pant stripe on those and they'd be beautiful.

I wish Army would switch to that set full time. It's absolutely stunning and unique. My favorite detail is that each player has a unique patch showing which squad/company/unit they're assigned to. Excellent stuff.

division

I think these were posted already, but I will repost since WKU will be wearing them tomorrow: BWkNgWLCMAAVMJU.jpg

So... why is the WKU jersey being displayed at the Liberty Bowl?

A&M Ole Miss was monochrome vs monochrome.

dc6ce9e65b344565959ac2f21ee2262d.jpg

There was a lot of monochrome this weekend it seems like

so beautiful, had a friend who was at that game, was so jealous. Supposed to be at the LSU game this weekend too

The honeycombs for GaTech are back tonight!!

this might be an unpopular opinion but I love the honeycombs, was so excited when I saw them today

hopefully this helmet makes a return this season as well

130225041835_tech-honeycomb-helmet225.jp

well that helmet is a thing of beauty IMO. I also loved Maryland's turtle shell helmets (seen below), but I don't think they wear them anymore

turtle_shell.jpg

so beautiful, had a friend who was at that game, was so jealous. Supposed to be at the LSU game this weekend too

I like this well enough, but I tend to prefer blue during the day and red at night.

When was the last time in college football there was a Russell team versus a Russell team? WKU vs ULL tonight.

That's like the gatekeeper meeting the keymaster. Bad things happen.

When was the last time in college football there was a Russell team versus a Russell team? WKU vs ULL tonight.

That's like the gatekeeper meeting the keymaster. Bad things happen.

If WKU still had their uniforms from last season it would have looked so much better

army-camo.jpg

Agreed.

division

I may be in the minority but I would love to see them in that as their full time set. It's unique, but still simple. Modern but not...well, anything we've gasped at this year. And one look at those screams ARMY. There's no "is that helmet Notre Dame, Navy, or Army" confusion. It's not BFBS, because it's one of West Point's colors. It's one of the few permissible uses of camo, because it's worn by soldiers. My passion-bucket is overflowing.

I'm with you, I'd love to see Army in that full time.

Even add a light tan/sand-colored jersey in place of a white one too.