College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad Miami let UNC score. If they had shut out the Heels, we could all point and laugh at their Dark Zero Thursday.

OK, I'll see myself out.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I had the pleasure *puke* of officiating this aesthetically pleasing game this past weekend of SUNY-Maritime at Becker College.

10337687615_30b868eac4_o.jpg

Becker has:

• Blue/black gradient helmet

• Camo/textured shoulders and numerals

• Ugly numeral font

• Diamond plate pattern on pants

It's the only New Balance sponsored team I've seen so far.

SUNY-Maritime is afflicted with random Russell Athletic piping and a strange pants striping pattern, but are otherwise simple by comparison.

No, that's not me in the background either.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

please tell me these aren't real

ncf_e_ouuni1_300x300.jpg

BWx87ELCcAA3wFC.jpg

Oregon will auction off 25 helmets though and the proceeds will go to the Kay Yow Foundation, so I applaud them for that.

Did Jackie Onasis High get new unis? I prefer the ones they wore in the rematch with Polk High!

That is a good post right there.^^^^^^^

Love pink and black but just go all the way and leave off the Volt Yellow. Would have been amazing.

please tell me these aren't real

ncf_e_ouuni1_300x300.jpg

BWx87ELCcAA3wFC.jpg

Oregon will auction off 25 helmets though and the proceeds will go to the Kay Yow Foundation, so I applaud them for that.

Did Jackie Onasis High get new unis? I prefer the ones they wore in the rematch with Polk High!

That is a good post right there.^^^^^^^

Love pink and black but just go all the way and leave off the Volt Yellow. Would have been amazing.

A pink outline on the number would make it pretty awesome... for a pink uni.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived