College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Dang Tim.....as soon as I uploaded to my page...you already posted pics

At least WSU looks good tonight..hopefully they can pull an upset.

Yea, but that isn't happening. It's Washington State.

The white pants killed Clemson's combo in my opinion, just like their overall performance.

Would you have rather seen them in purple or orange?

I thougt they looked fantastic as that is their best look.

Purple top and purple pant for the first time in ages would have been good for this Top 5 matchup.

With the orange helmet? Thanks but no thanks!

It's not the worst look in the world. Been worn plenty of times in the past.

purple_clemson.jpg

I know it has, but I would prefer Orange-Purple-Orange or Orange-Purple-White to that.

clem-03-09-blueorange-jeremybrevard-vert

2-lg.jpg

Love that look, probably their best purple set. Orange-Purple-Purple can't touch that.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Wisconsin's red helmet.

I hated Oregon's uni's this weekend.

And Clemson's suck too, orange/orange/white. This matchup with FSU called for a purple jersey. Don't care what color pants they would have worn. Actually, bring purple back, Clemson! You've got three different colored pants to match it up with for home games. Use all three, if needed.

From what I heard from Clemson fans at the game, the purple jerseys have been really, really bad luck the past couple of years. They've gotten crazy superstitious about wearing them, although I don't think they couldn't made the game much worse. I really dig the orange-purple-orange combo and wish they would've worn it instead.

So the Wisconsin Athletic Department posed the following on Facebook: "The Badgers improved to 3-0 in red helmets with their 56-32 win at Illinois."

Most people said "red". But what struck me most is that none that I saw (I did not read all 600+ comments, though) acknowledged the difference between the first red helmets (mirrors of the white) and these "just add black" helmets. I wonder how many even noticed.

Given the way the question was written, I'd say any time they wear red helmets, it'll be with the black trim. Which I don't like.

I noticed right away, but I thought the look was ok. Certainly not a fan of the black, but it works. If Wisconsin insists on adding something, use chrome instead of black. I certainly think it works for Rutgers. Problem is there is only so much you can do when you are only a red/white team. If you want to use gray, black, or silver I think it always looks a lot better when used with teams that have blue, yellow or green as a school color.

BXHeE2iCQAAbrq6.jpg

Fresno State Bulldogs will wear new all-black unis 11/2

Awful use of the Miami font and a bad Nike Team template.

Going to go out on a limb here and say those are awesome. But would definitely look better on a better template, for sure.

Okay I'll bite. Why are they awesome? I'd love to be convinced.

I love the font, that's first off. The silver stripes up the side are nice, and overall they're one of the better BFBS uniforms I've seen in college football. That post probably belongs in the "Unpopular Opinions" thread.

BXHxMUlCYAAnXCH.jpg

OHIOBobcatsFBEQ OHIO Bobcats EQ 4m

A white out in Peden for the Battle of the Bricks vs Miami this Saturday! #ohiou pic.twitter.com/whHaMYXAJ3

I see they will have a blackout again too. Looks good. I like the brick too

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXITD5ACIAASexX.jpg:large

The Washington Huskies will wear this on their helmet and the coaches will wear a patch for the remainder of the season to honor the late Dawgfather, Don James.

I wonder if Kent State will wear anything. Before last year, he was he lastcoach to lead them to a bowl game. http://kentstatesports.com/news/2013/10/20/FB_1020131326.aspx

Archived