College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

I am very curious about West Virginia's new uni's. Can't wait to see how the gold helmet will turn out.

I know one thing is for sure, they are not in NCAA 14 as they showed the first gameplay video yesterday and they showed their old uniforms.

looks like we will have those stupid update packs again then

They also had Michigan's tusk away jerseys. It's nice to see Wisconsin and A&M's special items added as well. Its only April. If the school sent the files to EA it could be in the game. Also, all new unis were in a free pack. Special edition unis wede where they charged.

Quite a few teams were also never updated, or didn't include some of their uniforms from last year (Maryland, TCU, Bowling Green, A&M's black helmet and a few others)

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very curious about West Virginia's new uni's. Can't wait to see how the gold helmet will turn out.

I know one thing is for sure, they are not in NCAA 14 as they showed the first gameplay video yesterday and they showed their old uniforms.

looks like we will have those stupid update packs again then

They also had Michigan's tusk away jerseys. It's nice to see Wisconsin and A&M's special items added as well. Its only April. If the school sent the files to EA it could be in the game. Also, all new unis were in a free pack. Special edition unis wede where they charged.

Quite a few teams were also never updated, or didn't include some of their uniforms from last year (Maryland, TCU, Bowling Green, A&M's black helmet and a few others)

Or Boise's black jerseys...

AmPJ0Ty.png 

That can be chalked up to EA's laziness and the fact that the NCAA games have been piss-poor the past few years.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That can be chalked up to EA's laziness and the fact that the NCAA games have been piss-poor the past few years.

Really? I loved NCAA 13 as it was 100x better than Madden. Heck last year was the first time I actually kept NCAA football and didn't trade it in for Madden.

spacer.png

So Michigan's QBs are wearing orange jerseys in practice... which are clearly Oregon State leftovers. Has anyone seen something like this before, especially considering Michigan is an Adidas school and that is a Nike jersey?

gardnerOrange.jpg

MegatronSig2.jpg

So Michigan's QBs are wearing orange jerseys in practice... which are clearly Oregon State leftovers. Has anyone seen something like this before, especially considering Michigan is an Adidas school and that is a Nike jersey?

gardnerOrange.jpg

Really Michigan? Can they not afford practice jerseys?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

SMH..... Last year's uniforms consistency-wise were much better than the year before but it seems now we've gone backwards again. At least it's only spring practice.

Watched a video last week of UM spring practice and they were wearing regular practice jerseys. I'm really interested to see an explanation on why we're wearing Oregon State leftovers

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Michigan has to have one of the worse equipment teams in all of D1 football.

Lol in all D1 sports.

Didn't their basketball unis tear all season long causing them to wear alternates??

And yeah this is very very weird. My guess would be that maybe the qb coach is from or st? Otherwise I really have no idea.

Seriously we're talking about practice...

I admit it's strange, but does it really matter?

I know it's practice, but c'mon...what should be one of Adidas' flagship schools is somehow using old Oregon State (Nike) jerseys. How bad can things be up in Ann Arbor? We've seen some supply issues with updating football and basketball. But seriously, borrowing another university's equipment?

Lol in all D1 sports.

Didn't their basketball unis tear all season long causing them to wear alternates??

And yeah this is very very weird. My guess would be that maybe the qb coach is from or st? Otherwise I really have no idea.

Yes, as recently as the round of 32. See GR3 at the bottom of the screen. There have been a ton of complaints about Adidas since Michigan switched.

8590333204_23525c6379_o.gif

MegatronSig2.jpg

Lol in all D1 sports.

Yes, as recently as the round of 32. See GR3 at the bottom of the screen. There have been a ton of complaints about Adidas since Michigan switched.

8590333204_23525c6379_o.gif

It's because adidas try's to make their jerseys so light there is barely any material.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

The Michigan thing brings about another question. What legality does Nike have, against Michigan for clearly taking Nike jerseys and slapping a big "last minute" Adidas logo right on the collar?

It's such a truly "WTH?" situation....kinda mind blowing from both sides of the fence. Nike guys see it and think "what the hell are they doing with THAT logo on one of OUR jerseys!" Adidas people see it and think "Where in the hell did Michigan get Nike jerseys?"

:lol:

gardnerOrange.jpg

That is really bizarre.

Not only did Michigan's basketball jerseys have problems with tearing all season long, but after their game against Minnesota on January 17 (in which five different jerseys ripped), Adidas was unable to supply them with new blue road uniforms to replace the torn ones, so they had to use the previous season's blue uniforms for the rest of the season (including now, 2 1/2 months later). And this is on top of their road football jerseys having such severe quality control issues that Michigan voluntarily switched back to wearing a previous season's road jerseys.

Adidas quality control is nonexistent and their products are atrocious. As a Michigan fan, I can't wait until we switch away from Adidas. Say what you want about Nike and Under Armour's design ideas; at least they produce sports jerseys that actually function as sports jerseys.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Not only did Michigan's basketball jerseys have problems with tearing all season long, but after their game against Minnesota on January 17 (in which five different jerseys ripped), Adidas was unable to supply them with new blue road uniforms to replace the torn ones, so they had to use the previous season's blue uniforms for the rest of the season (including now, 2 1/2 months later). And this is on top of their road football jerseys having such severe quality control issues that Michigan voluntarily switched back to wearing a previous season's road jerseys.

Adidas quality control is nonexistent and their products are atrocious. As a Michigan fan, I can't wait until we switch away from Adidas. Say what you want about Nike and Under Armour's design ideas; at least they produce sports jerseys that actually function as sports jerseys.

They didn't have problems with their football jerseys adidas said they have to wear their techfit jerseys for the first few games then the players could decide on what they wanted to wear the techfit jerseys or their regular ones.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Archived