College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say, I hope Tech never wears Maroon-Orange-Orange ever again. Not only does it look ugly, they've lost every time they wore that combo. They lost to Duke yesterday and got pistol whipped when they played UVA in 94. That was one of the most lopsided of Tech's losses in the whole series.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

A bunch of starstruck fools getting excited over crap doesn't change the fact that it's crap.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The coach didn't really help anyone's case when he said he "threw it together last week." :Oo:

I thought he said thats when they were ordered, it was probably designed the entire month prior

I'm pretty sure that was part of the joke involving the generic uni being worn by the mannequin.

The coach didn't really help anyone's case when he said he "threw it together last week." :Oo:

I thought he said thats when they were ordered, it was probably designed the entire month prior
Usually, if you spend time designing a uniform with a manufacturing, you don't "order" it.

This was a simple click and fill catalog order.

jNTsTyQ.png

A bunch of starstruck fools getting excited over crap doesn't change the fact that it's crap.

Pretty sure UH doesn't care if you like their black jerseys. The players reactions are enough for the coaches and athletic directors to understand the jersey. We get it you don't like Oregon and "BFBS" shut up already your shtick is getting so old it can buy from the senior menu at Denny's.

spacer.png

Archived