College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternate A&M helmet leaked?

dDVmfCh.jpg

Thank goodness it doesn't have a gray facemask!

BTW, Memphis is wearing a chrome helmet with blue CIncinnati Bengals stripes and I don't see the point as you cannot even see the stripes from a distance because of the chrome being so shiny.

Here is a video of the Tigers new helmet and you have to watch most of it before you can see the stripes....pathetic.

spacer.png

Rumor has it that North Texas is going to trot out a new uniform tonight in it's nationally televised game with Rice. Apparently the players will not see them until they get off the bus from the hotel. Tons of speculation, most pointing towards black with green trim with green helmet.

dDVmfCh.jpg

At least it's not BFBS, or GFGS.
It looks like there's black on the facemask and elsewhere on the helmet.
What is the pattern on the helmet ?

Is that woodgrain?

It's a reflection of the ceiling and the palettes and what not stacked around it. I don't think there's a pattern on the actual helmet

dDVmfCh.jpg

At least it's not BFBS, or GFGS.
It looks like there's black on the facemask and elsewhere on the helmet.
What is the pattern on the helmet ?

Is that woodgrain?

It's a reflection of the ceiling and the palettes and what not stacked around it. I don't think there's a pattern on the actual helmet

You can definitely tell there's some kind of pattern on it. You can see it go over the reflection of the white palettes just to the right of the 'M'.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Late post....

When I first saw those NIU pictures, I thought it WAS Indiana. Hoosiers could look spiffy with that pattern in red and white. Maybe even toss in some black.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived