College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

i like the look. but what a horrible season to debut it. The "Boiler Blackout" is looking more red too. I love that back logo too. Fraser's logo is far superior than the one they currently use.

Fraser's logo is the current logo, hence it being on the helmet, they switched them out a little while ago

It's an alt not the primary. The primary is still the side angled one. I think Fraser's should be the primary... and just forget the side angled one happened.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the look. but what a horrible season to debut it. The "Boiler Blackout" is looking more red too. I love that back logo too. Fraser's logo is far superior than the one they currently use.

Fraser's logo is the current logo, hence it being on the helmet, they switched them out a little while ago

It's an alt not the primary. The primary is still the side angled one. I think Fraser's should be the primary... and just forget the side angled one happened.

The primary is the motion P, the new train is an alt. As far as what the branding guidelines say the angled train is no longer in use.

https://marketing.purdue.edu/Toolkit/Trademarks/Resources/purdue-brand-guide.pdf

The primary is the motion P, the new train is an alt. As far as what the branding guidelines say the angled train is no longer in use.

https://marketing.purdue.edu/Toolkit/Trademarks/Resources/purdue-brand-guide.pdf

Im looking at the latest CLC style guide right now, they got rid of the side angled one. And I apologize mattwillcox, I misused the term "primary" in this situation, I was referring to the "primary" train logo, not the overall primary logo.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet, but Purdue is wearing matte Black helmets with train tracks down the middle.

Certainly hasn't helped improve their play, which is just putrid.

Depressing season for us Boiler fans.

505c97998c3bb.image.jpg

Non-parallel train track striping is a pretty good metaphor for a season that's gone completely off the rails.

Thankfully no black for the WIldcats tonight against Alabama State:

1.PNG

Michigan State is wearing all green against Michigan and I actually kind of like it.

I would have preferred a white stripe on the pants, but overall it really looks good.

spacer.png

When did Sparty get rid of the white shoulder yokes on the green jerseys? They look much better

When did Sparty get rid of the white shoulder yokes on the green jerseys? They look much better

I think they have 2 sets

Yeah, they have the "standard" home green with the white yokes and then the "alt" green homes which are solid (the ones they're wearing today).

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Toledo will be wearing their all black set at home today vs. Eastern Michigan. I have yet to see the helmets.

Eastern is in gray pants and white tops..

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Oregon State's new set is downright horrible. It's such a huge downgrade from their last set it's not even funny.

That orange really sucked and their all-black set is not the greatest, but the black helmet could look better if they put the logo on it.

spacer.png

Tennessee's orange pants are ruining what would otherwise bee a great looking game against Mizzou. The one time a team would look better with the monochrome.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived