College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The following is a tweet for the LSU Football Equipment Twitter account:

@LSUFBEquipment: A little extra love for the uniform from @usnikefootball for tonight's game. More to come later....

https://twitter.com/lsufbequipment/status/399251753453223936

Part of me is EXTREMELY worried about this. I'm hoping the powers that be didn't let Nike go crazy. It doesn't appear that will be the case.....but with the uniform craziness going on this season you can't be too sure anymore.

Why?! Tonight had the potential to be a beautiful matchup. Hopefully it's just the gloves or something small.
That's what I'm praying for.....special gloves or cleats.

I bet its just new cleats and gloves. The entire UGA team got new ones this week

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Hawaii looks awesome. Would be even better with the UH rainbow logo on the helmets.

Watching Wake Forest/FSU now and Wake really needs to update their uniforms. The matte black helmet they're wearing would look a lot better with a gold logo instead of black too.

For all those who wonder, it was a blackout day at Wake. But yes, they do need new uniforms. Something kinda like the Vikings.(I sense a concept coming on...)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

those white Minnesota pants were ugly!

How could plain white pants be ugly?

They really didn't go with the uniform. I'd rather see yellow/gold or Maroon pants with Minnesota

When there's no white on the jersey or helmet (normally), the all-white pants look out of place. The white pants would look good with an alternate gold helmet (maroon M with white and maroon outline) and gold jerseys.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

BYqo7K8CEAAW1hH.jpg

Helmet fade.

What. The. Hell? How did Al Golden let this happen. He is a traditional uniform lover, and he let these awful uniforms hit the field?

I think it was a motivational static last week Miami got blown out in its biggest game of the year , so they probably brought the jerseys out to get the players hyped up so theirs not a let down.

The following is a tweet for the LSU Football Equipment Twitter account:

@LSUFBEquipment: A little extra love for the uniform from @usnikefootball for tonight's game. More to come later....

https://twitter.com/lsufbequipment/status/399251753453223936

Part of me is EXTREMELY worried about this. I'm hoping the powers that be didn't let Nike go crazy. It doesn't appear that will be the case.....but with the uniform craziness going on this season you can't be too sure anymore.

Why?! Tonight had the potential to be a beautiful matchup. Hopefully it's just the gloves or something small.
That's what I'm praying for.....special gloves or cleats.

I bet its just new cleats and gloves. The entire UGA team got new ones this week
THANKFULLY, it appears that it's just gloves:

BYqbGGgIUAAEJjS.jpg

https://twitter.com/lsufbequipment/status/399302046236831744

gYH2mW9.png

Archived