College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BYzzgi3IEAE2a3B.jpg

Louisville's all black uniforms. Note the helmet :blink:

PS: They're not wearing those against Houston and it is just a model.

From the neck down is good, but that helmet needs to be destroyed.

Also wouldn't necessarily call it BFBS for Louisville considering black is one of the school colors.

Just heard that the Louisville black jerseys is just a concept and won't be worn this year. But with all of the BFBS you never know.

I guess it's the same for the Arizona cardinals and their black jerseys.

If it was just a conceot, why would they take the time to put the AAC logo on the chest?

I agree 100%. They wouldn't put the patch on if they were only a concept. Also it is unlikely Adidas would make a matching undershirt for only a concept. The helmet may only be a concept but my guess is the uniform is real and will be worn sometime this year they just weren't read for it to get out.

BYzzgi3IEAE2a3B.jpg

Louisville's all black uniforms. Note the helmet :blink:

PS: They're not wearing those against Houston and it is just a model.

From the neck down is good, but that helmet needs to be destroyed.

Also wouldn't necessarily call it BFBS for Louisville considering black is one of the school colors.

Just heard that the Louisville black jerseys is just a concept and won't be worn this year. But with all of the BFBS you never know.

I guess it's the same for the Arizona cardinals and their black jerseys.

If it was just a conceot, why would they take the time to put the AAC logo on the chest?

I agree 100%. They wouldn't put the patch on if they were only a concept. Also it is unlikely Adidas would make a matching undershirt for only a concept. The helmet may only be a concept but my guess is the uniform is real and will be worn sometime this year they just weren't read for it to get out.

They tweeted it and asked what people thought about it.

hawaii retro uni revealed.

That is absolutely fantastic, especially the iridescent shoes. I noticed that the helmet wasn't shown in the video - I'm hoping it's made of that same iridescent material. Could look absolutely sick.

I'm also a fan of Hawaii's current Green/Black/White identity, but these throwbacks need to be worn at least 3-4 times per season. Those things are stellar - and unique. Nobody can rock a rainbow and get away with it except for UH.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

That is absolutely fantastic, especially the iridescent shoes. I noticed that the helmet wasn't shown in the video - I'm hoping it's made of that same iridescent material. Could look absolutely sick.

I'm also a fan of Hawaii's current Green/Black/White identity, but these throwbacks need to be worn at least 3-4 times per season. Those things are stellar - and unique. Nobody can rock a rainbow and get away with it except for UH.

yeah i like the current unis too except for the stripes on the back of the pants. I wouldnt mind if hawaii wears it a couple games too. who knows, if the reaction is good, then some things might change. the helmets are gonna be all white with a green stripe in the middle. these unis reflect the 50s era.

yeah i like the current unis too except for the stripes on the back of the pants. I wouldnt mind if hawaii wears it a couple games too. who knows, if the reaction is good, then some things might change. the helmets are gonna be all white with a green stripe in the middle. these unis reflect the 50s era.

Those are great. However, I don't like how some aspects of the uni has the orange in the rainbow and some don't. Just a little inconsistency that rubs me the wrong way.

You can see a small part of it at 0:21... it's white.

The actual helmet they wore with the original unis was plain white with a single green stripe. Personally, I'm hoping for these, even though it wouldn't technically be historically accurate.

HIXXUH4747.JPG

This is Louisville's black helmet up close.

BZFNt4SCEAAMbo9.jpg

I seriously don't know why they should have just sticked the current helmet logo into the helmet (I meant taking the decal of the white helmet and putting it on the black helmet). I it would look a million times better

19923100_BG1.jpg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

This is Louisville's black helmet up close.

BZFNt4SCEAAMbo9.jpg

I seriously don't know why they should have just sticked the current helmet logo into the helmet (I meant taking the decal of the white helmet and putting it on the black helmet). I it would look a million times better

19923100_BG1.jpg

That black helmet looks like :censored:!

spacer.png

Archived