College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong but that "black" helmet looks like a very deep shade of red almost. Like a black cherry perhaps. I saw a different picture on twitter last night that made it look more dark red than straight black.

I believe you are right, but the logo is so hard to see from a distance that I wonder why they did not just put the normal Cardinal logo on the helmet. It would have looked 1000x better than it does now.

spacer.png

6uhu8ebu.jpg

Baylor going with the grab bag look again.

Not sure why they ever wear anything other then gold-green-gold at home. The mismatched green socks, black shoes and C3PO helmet really don't work together IMO.

The C3PO helmet works for Notre Dame... and really just about Notre Dame.

Maybe toss Army, Navy and a few other classic teams to rock a golden lid, but Baylor has no business wearing that color. It looks like trash on them.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

This is Louisville's black helmet up close.

BZFNt4SCEAAMbo9.jpg

I seriously don't know why they should have just sticked the current helmet logo into the helmet (I meant taking the decal of the white helmet and putting it on the black helmet). I it would look a million times better

19923100_BG1.jpg

That black helmet looks like :censored:!

6254882d3551d55ec9c7658b9a99ff74.jpg

This would look much better. Just update the bird logo.

This is Louisville's black helmet up close.

BZFNt4SCEAAMbo9.jpg

I seriously don't know why they should have just sticked the current helmet logo into the helmet (I meant taking the decal of the white helmet and putting it on the black helmet). I it would look a million times better

19923100_BG1.jpg

That black helmet looks like :censored:!

6254882d3551d55ec9c7658b9a99ff74.jpg

This would look much better. Just update the bird logo.

This. Now that would go really well with the black uniforms.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

its not THAT different from their standard helmet. The chrome gold helmet looks better on baylor than their black helmet.

20121206_kkt_an4_287.0_standard_352.0.jp

True, but IMO would look so much better with the stripes and a non-chrome facemask.

Didn't know if anybody's posted pics of UCLA's BFBS jerseys yet, but here they are.

adidas-UCLA-Uniform_FRONT.jpg

adidas-UCLA-Uniform_GLOVES.jpg

IMO, It's actually not that bad, at least they're using the lighter shade of blue again.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived