College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind them, I like them as a one game uniform. I just don't understand the whole uproar over trying new things people are too stuck in the mud, get over yourself you're not wearing it.

People are such drama queens with different uniforms it's hilarious. If it was their new home uniform? Yeah it would be awful choice hit it's a one game uniform I think we can all suffer one game if you don't like it.

spacer.png

I don't mind them, I like them as a one game uniform. I just don't understand the whole uproar over trying new things people are too stuck in the mud, get over yourself you're not wearing it.

People are such drama queens with different uniforms it's hilarious. If it was their new home uniform? Yeah it would be awful choice hit it's a one game uniform I think we can all suffer one game if you don't like it.

Even as a possible one off, I hate them. They are hideous.

The one word that comes to mind when seeing those UCLA uniforms is "rotten."

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I can't believe that just a few years ago, alternate uniforms were something we thirsted for. Now I know that every week half of the country is going to be wearing something different, and I prepare to cringe whenever I open this page.

There are no primary uniforms anymore. Only alternates.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

SMU helmet for tomorrow

BZJRdW4CYAAZMpF.jpg

While I appreciate SMU not going the chrome or matte route, this is just an uninspired ugly helmet. The red helmet with red mask look has always been the worst looking combo IMO. This thing needs some blue and a white mask. Really don't understand what they are going for with this. And agree that it screams Calgary Stampeders!

FSU2.gif

Kentucky is going be dressed for success today.....although we will probably lose.

1.PNG

Since people here treat posting pictures like witchcraft

1384580525000-UCLAGamer1115.jpg

The only thing I like about is look is the gold facemask...the rest of it sucks and looks like :censored:.

spacer.png

Archived