College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

For some reason, I don't hate this.

JGZqy.AuSt.77.jpeg

That's a joke, right?

The ridiculous black and gold camo takes your eyes away from the worst pants in all of football, so I guess that's a plus.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80% of the stuff that gets posted on here isn't new, run along.

you are wrong, run along
No, he's right. If you went through the last 5 pages there wouldn't be brand new stuff on every post. So you just run along instead.

Actually , Anything related to Georgia State is new and they are on the last page with new chrome blue helmets; Do you know any other teams with a chrome blue helmet?

Nope, we've known about the GSU helmets for a while now.

Wrong thread.

Oh? I thought this is where we post pictures/information of college football in the 2013 season.

No this is the uniform thread.

Did I not post a picture of Auburn and Georgia's uniform?

nothing new that we haven't seen before

I'd just like to say that I was at the game yesterday proudly wearing my red and black and after the game none of the Auburn fans gave me any hell, even at the bar downtown. There were many handshakes and laughs, so please don't judge the rest of Auburn by this one :censored:. The rest of them are actually really nice people.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

SMU wore red helmets for the first time in 40-plus years and all red for the first time in 50-plus years to beat UConn yesterday.

For all the Calgary comments, SMU's use of the galloping Mustang pre-dates Calgary.

SJFnNgW.jpg

3VMbZ65.jpg

dcmMgqE.jpg

D1gtsm5.jpg

What in the blue hell is UConn wearing? Their unis from when they first came up to Division 1-A (I think it was still called that back then) were gorgeous modern classics, then they started tweaking with downgrade after downgrade. Now they have this. They're like the NCAA version of the Giants.

you are wrong, run along
No, he's right. If you went through the last 5 pages there wouldn't be brand new stuff on every post. So you just run along instead.

no most of the stuff posted on here is new for each team, the southern miss camo, the red SMU helmet ect. is all new, two teams wearing their normal home and road set aren't

you are wrong, run along

Actually , Anything related to Georgia State is new and they are on the last page with new chrome blue helmets; Do you know any other teams with a chrome blue helmet?

Nope, we've known about the GSU helmets for a while now.
oh I'm sorry Chris Creamer do you want us to talk about something else? Shut up already this is a message board people are going to post stuff they find. Get off your high horse buddy

spacer.png

Wrong thread.

Oh? I thought this is where we post pictures/information of college football in the 2013 season.

No this is the uniform thread.

Did I not post a picture of Auburn and Georgia's uniform?

nothing new that we haven't seen before

I'd just like to say that I was at the game yesterday proudly wearing my red and black and after the game none of the Auburn fans gave me any hell, even at the bar downtown. There were many handshakes and laughs, so please don't judge the rest of Auburn by this one :censored:. The rest of them are actually really nice people.

Hilarious.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

SMU wore red helmets for the first time in 40-plus years and all red for the first time in 50-plus years to beat UConn yesterday.

For all the Calgary comments, SMU's use of the galloping Mustang pre-dates Calgary.

Yeah, I don't think the galloping Mustang (by itself) is why people think that helmets looks more like Calgary than SMU.

Ohio State rivalry uniforms for the Michigan game:

9468140.jpeg

More pictures at the link. http://buckeyeempire.com/blog/2013/11/18/new-ohio-state-rivalry-uniforms-for-the-michigan-game/

That picture makes it appear to be a silver uniform, with with outlines around the numbers... actually, it seems to be white...

9468141.jpeg

Archived