GriffinM6

College Football 2013 Season

And to think that Gordie guy on here from nike said oregon would not be wearing new uniforms and he also said no to the WVU throwback helmet

Will the new 'no alternate helmet' rule in the NFL ever make its way to the college ranks? These alternate helmets are getting out of hand. Not much we can do about each team having multiple alternate uniforms, I guess.

Today's UNC uniforms are top 5 combo worn by any team in 2013.

I wish the whole country could see them. Unique, vibrant, and easily identifiable for the school. And this is coming from someone who was upset with the conversion to black for the Heels.

10/10

There's something about that maroon/"dark onyx" combo for A&M that's an insult to the human eye.

I wish the whole country could see them. Unique, vibrant, and easily identifiable for the school. And this is coming from someone who was upset with the conversion to black for the Heels.

10/10

I can't say easily identifiable; not with the package that was overhauled and was instantly recognizable. But the blue/black/blue combo does appeal to me. Not my favorite ever, but certainly intriguing enough to warrant another showing.

10/10

I can't say easily identifiable; not with the package that was overhauled and was instantly recognizable. But the blue/black/blue combo does appeal to me. Not my favorite ever, but certainly intriguing enough to warrant another showing.

I'd say it's closer to 6/10, which is probably the highest of any of the uniforms they have. Also noticed that the argyle design isn't in the endzones today.

"Easily identifiable"? No... if they had an argyle design based on the basketball uniforms, THAT would be easily identifiable. Right now they're just wearing a boring generic template.

10/10

lol

Also, who has the board established as the trendsetters for gray jerseys?

The navy helmets for Syracuse grow on me each time they wear them, but for the love of god get an orange jersey or wear the orange pants when you're at home for once

Surprised nobody mention Clemson wearing purple

Personally glad they wear purple sparingly these days. They went overboard with the purple some years ago IMO. My personal feelings with Clemson's use of purple is less is more.

No picture but Tiger Stadium (LSU) has a circular design on their field sorta like Florida state

Wisconsin wearing the red helmets with black facemask & B/W/B stripe against Minnesota (who's in all maroon).