GriffinM6

College Football 2013 Season

But The Citadel isn't a private school. It is a public military school. The state outline is fitting for them since their official name is The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina. They very much have a lot to do with South Carolina.

my exact words.

1471082_10153548721600249_434800370_n.jp

BZ7yS27CAAAvs98.png

The gold/green/white combo will never look good, Baylor needs to stop trying.

I hate contrasting seams on an undershirt. other than that, i guess we now know what'll be navy and armies full time sets next year

I forget which of these teams it is but one of them is going to UA next year.

But The Citadel isn't a private school. It is a public military school. The state outline is fitting for them since their official name is The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina. They very much have a lot to do with South Carolina.

my exact words.

Who's would this be?

my exact words.

Who's would this be?
Texas A&M. It's who tweeted it at least.

I hate contrasting seams on an undershirt. other than that, i guess we now know what'll be navy and armies full time sets next year

Its Navy

my exact words.

Those look like MC Hammer's pants

Am I the only person on these boards who actually likes Baylor's look? For the most part they're using their school colors (for the most part because of the black pants, it's a supporting school color but shouldn't be used as a primary ) and I think the green and the dark gold goes together pretty well. I guess the gold could be lightened up a bit to match up with the official color a bit better, but I still think this way's the way to go

I expect black jerseys to be in UGA's plans going forward for next year. Per a UGA beat reporter, Mark Richt says it would probably be a good idea to have black jerseys for all night games and red jerseys for day games. Richt also apologized for not having black jerseys this past Saturday. Said the team should have had them.

All this is per @RadiNabulsi

I expect black jerseys to be in UGA's plans going forward for next year. Per a UGA beat reporter, Mark Richt says it would probably be a good idea to have black jerseys for all night games and red jerseys for day games. Richt also apologized for not having black jerseys this past Saturday. Said the team should have had them.

All this is per @RadiNabulsi

I would welcome them back. They look great and aren't an affront to the team's identity. A lot of UGA fans have a really stupid attitude about the black jerseys, wherein they hope they never resurface because the Dawgs lost in them once.

I hope that there isn't a strict night game = black jerseys "rule." We don't get many night games, and there isn't any guarantee that they're of any importance. FAU was a night game last year, there were no night games the year before, and Kentucky was the only one this year.

The seniors should get to pick 1 game to be a blackout.

I like what Tech does, Senior day the Hokie seniors pick their favorite combo and they wear it. It doesn't always come out nice, but they asked for it.

On UGA, yeah I wouldn't throw it on for "just" night games. It should be significant games, South Carolina, Auburn, Florida, maybe even Tennessee.

Georgia state wore black helmets, white jerseys, and gray paints. Wondering if that's a new combo for them. Wasn't too bad but I kinda wish they wore black pants with the helmet though.

Helmets were the dark gray as well (somewhat reminiscent of what Arkansas wore against Miss St). Seemed like an odd thing to wear against the home team wearing black helmets and pants. Not as bad as when Southwestern Louisiana-Lafayette wore black helmets and black pants against Arkansas State wearing all-black a couple of years ago.

As a State student, I LOVE our new uniforms

MABPQGMZCBIRFEW.20131124001841.jpg

Not new. Just haven't worn them this year but, they are my favorite. I wish these would replace the black ones as the primary

im talking about georgia state....lol i go to school there not at arkansas state

Georgia state wore black helmets, white jerseys, and gray paints. Wondering if that's a new combo for them. Wasn't too bad but I kinda wish they wore black pants with the helmet though.

Helmets were the dark gray as well (somewhat reminiscent of what Arkansas wore against Miss St). Seemed like an odd thing to wear against the home team wearing black helmets and pants. Not as bad as when Southwestern Louisiana-Lafayette wore black helmets and black pants against Arkansas State wearing all-black a couple of years ago.
. Ahh. My bad. Kinda hard to tell when both schools go by state

As a State student, I LOVE our new uniforms

MABPQGMZCBIRFEW.20131124001841.jpg

Not new. Just haven't worn them this year but, they are my favorite. I wish these would replace the black ones as the primary

im talking about georgia state....lol i go to school there not at arkansas state

Man Nike really mailed it in this year for the Army v. Navy game. Those Navy jerseys are nearly exactly the same as the new West Virginia jerseys they put out this year. Really unfortunate considering some of Nikes best work over the last couple of years came from this matchup.

And are psychedelics included with whatever those A&M jerseys come to be?

Man Nike really mailed it in this year for the Army v. Navy game. Those Navy jerseys are nearly exactly the same as the new West Virginia jerseys they put out this year. Really unfortunate considering some of Nikes best work over the last couple of years came from this matchup.

Yeah, or Nike just made them the opposite of last year's uniforms (which everybody loved).

Its Navy

Correct. Since Navy is in Maryland (where UA is HQed), UA pushed pretty hard for the contract.

Am I the only person on these boards who actually likes Baylor's look? For the most part they're using their school colors (for the most part because of the black pants, it's a supporting school color but shouldn't be used as a primary ) and I think the green and the dark gold goes together pretty well. I guess the gold could be lightened up a bit to match up with the official color a bit better, but I still think this way's the way to go

I like Baylor's colors (well the ones Nike uses rather than their actual gold with is the color of dandelions) and even like their template.

Baylor's problem is they are so excited about having this many uniform combinations, that they mix and match too haphazardly.

They should wear gold/green/gold for every home game (except 1 if they are insistent on the all black look). It is miles better than any other look they have. They should never go with the pickle look (green/green).

Compare this:

1rtZiT.St.58.jpeg

to:

524fb446e345e.preview-300.jpg

La+Monroe+Baylor+Football_33309039_73900

Texas%20Tech%20Baylor%20Football.JPEG-01

img23530929.jpg

The chrome helmets and facemasks are too much. Put a non-chrome facemask and they regular helmet decals on them and they would look much better (though still not as good as their standard helmets).

And they really need to fix the tan on their away uniforms and make it gold. That is probably Nike's fault, but it looks terrible no matter who is responsible.

They are not "for the most part wearing their school colors" when they trot out this garbage:

Baylor-Upset-New-Top-25-Poll.jpg

Especially when they should be looking like this:

83637705_display_image.jpg?1293577174.jp

BZ7yS27CAAAvs98.png

yeah, navy's helmet looks great. I do wonder what the green facemask represents, though.

you mean the green face mask on baylor right? it just might be because grey would look too much like a ND helmet, and green looks good

Baylor and ND already wear the same facemasks: http://collegespun.com/independents/notre-dame/notre-dame-usc-baylor-to-sport-gold-facemasks-for-the-2013-2014-football-season

Here is a pic of Baylor's actual throwback uniform, not a fan PS.

throwback_zps0787c597.png

BZ8wJcXCAAAEqvL.jpg

Non-blurry version with the patch they will wear as well.

I thought the throwback had a green facemask?