GriffinM6

College Football 2013 Season

Not the picture linked above but here is another one of WMU's unis for tonight.

aciCCAG.jpg

Did Adidas forget that the 90's ended almost 15 years ago?

aciCCAG.jpg

We have a winner. Entries are now closed. Worst one yet. Hands down. Nothing else has come close.

I have noticed that with northern Illinois and now western michigan, they have military/camoish designs sorta like the Zubaz stuff so I'm guessing texas a&m will have something like western michigan maybe

I have noticed that with northern Illinois and now western michigan, they have military/camoish designs sorta like the Zubaz stuff so I'm guessing texas a&m will have something like western michigan maybe

Hmmmm I don't think so the camo/zubaz techfit pants came out in 2012 even though no teams really wore them the pattern A&M might be wearing looks like a African tribal pattern that looks like it came off the Adidas Mutombo Shoes

BaCBFotCMAAcXJ7.jpg

My Thoughts:

3cd8a33a.png

:puke::puke::puke:

This beats that old San Jose State set from 2001 as the ugliest uniforms in college football history.

pg2_g_carlson1_sw_600.jpg

Mississippi State equipment manager confirmed on twitter that the gold helmets are real.

aciCCAG.jpg

Well, I don't hate the thought of the slanted numbers, but the execution was terrible. But still no to the camo.

These Adidas no belt pants remind me of the days I used to go out throw on a jersey a pair of sweatpants and roll them up to the knees as my football pants and tackle myself. Maybe that's what WMU should do.

NIU uni's I do like tonight but prefer their names on back instead.

These Adidas no belt pants remind me of the days I used to go out throw on a jersey a pair of sweatpants and roll them up to the knees as my football pants and tackle myself. Maybe that's what WMU should do.

NIU uni's I do like tonight but prefer their names on back instead.

Tackle Yourself?

Am I the only person on these boards who actually likes Baylor's look? For the most part they're using their school colors (for the most part because of the black pants, it's a supporting school color but shouldn't be used as a primary ) and I think the green and the dark gold goes together pretty well. I guess the gold could be lightened up a bit to match up with the official color a bit better, but I still think this way's the way to go

They are not "for the most part wearing their school colors" when they trot out this garbage:

Well that's what I mean for "the most part." When they aren't wearing the black they're sticking to their colors and aside from the OSU game and the annual blackout game they aren't going nuts with BFBS like other schools do.

Again, I like the gold they use, even if it looks too tan, and I don't mind teams throwing out different sets of pants (with the exception of black that gets used every now and then they at least stick to white, gold, or green). I'll agree with you with that they should just stick to the gold helmets, but the white lids look good in a vacuum at least.

I like the NIU helmet, if only because the Huskie head looks so great on its own. The "NIU" underneath it on the regular helmet just seems unnecessary.\

As for Western Michigan: It's not legible from nearly every perspective. I don't care what your aesthetic preferences are: traditional, modern, or manufacturer-centered batcrap of the week, if it's not readable, it fails the most basic test of being a sports uniform.

Man how far Baylor has fallen since they had one of the best looks in football

Baylor+Robert+Griffin.jpg

Agree that's their best look. Only thing that continues to bug me is why the "U" is set so far down. Move it up to the top opening in the "B" and it would make a much nicer composition. Just me?

I wonder about the BU interlock, too. I will admit that this current way it is easily legible, though.

As for these unis, just put on a green mask and I'm sold. Looks blah without it.

I expect black jerseys to be in UGA's plans going forward for next year. Per a UGA beat reporter, Mark Richt says it would probably be a good idea to have black jerseys for all night games and red jerseys for day games. Richt also apologized for not having black jerseys this past Saturday. Said the team should have had them.

All this is per @RadiNabulsi

I would welcome them back. They look great and aren't an affront to the team's identity. A lot of UGA fans have a really stupid attitude about the black jerseys, wherein they hope they never resurface because the Dawgs lost in them once.

I hope that there isn't a strict night game = black jerseys "rule." We don't get many night games, and there isn't any guarantee that they're of any importance. FAU was a night game last year, there were no night games the year before, and Kentucky was the only one this year.

The seniors should get to pick 1 game to be a blackout.

I've heard that when Nike gave us the new logo and font, they presented some black options that didn't get approved by the higher ups. Apparently they want to go for red only. Now, will Richt's comments change their minds? I don't know. I'd like black jerseys, but I feel like it won't happen.

BZ74B10CYAAavbM.jpg

BZ7mHneCMAAH9GX.jpg

My goodness, they couldn't have stacked a couple more "Navy"s on there somewhere? From behind, I'm still having a hard time telling who this team is.

i think the name plate will actually have the players names on them "NAVY" is just a place holder