College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon is going normal green helmet (silver wings)/ fighting ducks green jersey/ yellow pants & shoes

That doesn't sound too bad... for Oregon.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Oregon looks terrible with their forest green helmet, if it was kelly or even some shade of yellow it would have been decent. But it looks horrible! Do not look up! And OSU went with their orange look. The actual jerseys and pants don't look bad here, just the helmet selection... meh.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Civil War went color on color!?!

I don't care that it's obnoxiously bright. I love it. If you're in a rivalry game and can wear school colors that clash enough in a rivalry, do it. It's fantastic.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Oregon looks like garbage. Mismatched helmet and too much yellow. Looked MUCH better vs. Arkansas State.

The details are what separates Oregon from all the other "wear a diff uni every week" crowd and they blew it with these.

Ducks helmet does sorta match the wings

I was thinking the same thing. Between that and the yellow O on the bak of the helmet these helmets actually work for me for some reason. Also, helmets aside, the kelly jersey is so far superior to the darker green they wear on occasion its laughable.

BTW: Who else is with me in wanting the NCAA to reform its transitional policies (specifically, no bowl ban for any transitioning FCS-FBS team, and a reduction to two years for any transitioning D2-D1 team)

bYhYmxh.png

Archived