GriffinM6

College Football 2013 Season

Lovin' the OSU white jerseys today, wouldn't mind this being our main set next year.

My thoughts exactly. Rumors are Tech's going White Striped-White-White Striped against the Wahoos today. I like the look, but I'm scared what UVA is going to pull out of their buttts, I hope it's not their rendition of orange helmets.

Forgive me if this has been answered because I haven't been following this thread, but what in the world is up with Ohio State's gigantic helmet stripes?

Edit: NM, the miracle of Google answered my question.

Forgive me if this has been answered because I haven't been following this thread, but what in the world is up with Ohio State's gigantic helmet stripes?

Recruiting!

It's the "Rivalry" helmet OSU's worn the last couple seasons.

Well, doesn't look any worse than Western Michigan from the N. Illinois game. Sorta looks like a lil kids PJs

Southern unveils new uniforms for today's Bayou Classic on NBC...

Not camo pattern numbers but, jaguar spots?? Huh???

1459315_642325342487111_1489445271_n_zps

Personally, I think this needs to be the last straw for HBCUs using Russell Athletic for all sports.

The templates and designs are garish, amateur, uninspired, and flat out ugly. Even the fans are complaining about it, especially for football at FAMU. Why in the world would the front of your pants be orange and the back is green??.....

......As I digress, as a student of and a fan of HBCUs, more schools should go with more classic designs ie. Morehouse, Southern's regular sets, Hampton versus going completely off the wall.

Orange/Blue/White for Illinois today against Northwestern. Finally!

BaV-oLeCUAA5mgC.jpg

UGA vs GT should be red vs gold. I'd love that to happen.

Lovin' the OSU white jerseys today, wouldn't mind this being our main set next year.

Seconded. THIS is how you do a modern look that doesn't trample over tradition. Well done, OSU.

Now as for the Bayou Classic...lol Grambling.

Or red and navy. The Iron Bowl just looks like an old school smash mouth football game. Too bad they didn't get a lil rain to muddy up the Bama whites.

For the love of god, North Carolina, please get rid of black in your uniforms. Powder/White work perfectly without the undeeded black.

For the love of god, North Carolina, please get rid of black in your uniforms. Powder/White work perfectly without the undeeded black.

Well, doesn't look any worse than Western Michigan from the N. Illinois game. Sorta looks like a lil kids PJs

Not camo pattern numbers but, jaguar spots?? Huh???1459315_642325342487111_1489445271_n_zps

Personally, I think this needs to be the last straw for HBCUs using Russell Athletic for all sports.

The templates and designs are garish, amateur, uninspired, and flat out ugly. Even the fans are complaining about it, especially for football at FAMU. Why in the world would the front of your pants be orange and the back is green??.....

......As I digress, as a student of and a fan of HBCUs, more schools should go with more classic designs ie. Morehouse, Southern's regular sets, Hampton versus going completely off the wall.

Not camo pattern numbers but, jaguar spots?? Huh???1459315_642325342487111_1489445271_n_zps

Southern went with their regular aways Grambling has block numbers with G pattern in them.

BaWbmeQCQAAd00e.jpg

In all honesty, I was hoping for more. Yes, it would have been fugly, but I was expecting a helmet, maybe an undershirt, maybe even Zubaz numbers or something.

Random Pictures:

Baylor+-+TCU+-+1.PNG

I hate the Black-White-Black look from Duke:

Duke+-+UNC%601.PNG

Ohio State in all-white from neck down:

Ohio+State+All+White.PNG

Wake Forest vs Vandy:

Wake+Forest+-+Vanderbilt.PNG

Virginia Tech:

1.jpg

Kentucky looks like :censored: tonight:

1.PNG

Really? I think WVU looks horrible as those white pants are out of place as there no white anywhere else on the uniform.

ISU+-+WVU.PNG

I'll tell you this; If Adidas made sneakers with that print in the same way A&M is using it, I'd probably buy 'em.