College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Lovin' the OSU white jerseys today, wouldn't mind this being our main set next year.

My thoughts exactly. Rumors are Tech's going White Striped-White-White Striped against the Wahoos today. I like the look, but I'm scared what UVA is going to pull out of their buttts, I hope it's not their rendition of orange helmets.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, doesn't look any worse than Western Michigan from the N. Illinois game. Sorta looks like a lil kids PJs

Southern unveils new uniforms for today's Bayou Classic on NBC...

Not camo pattern numbers but, jaguar spots?? Huh???

1459315_642325342487111_1489445271_n_zps

Personally, I think this needs to be the last straw for HBCUs using Russell Athletic for all sports.

The templates and designs are garish, amateur, uninspired, and flat out ugly. Even the fans are complaining about it, especially for football at FAMU. Why in the world would the front of your pants be orange and the back is green??.....

......As I digress, as a student of and a fan of HBCUs, more schools should go with more classic designs ie. Morehouse, Southern's regular sets, Hampton versus going completely off the wall.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Lovin' the OSU white jerseys today, wouldn't mind this being our main set next year.

Seconded. THIS is how you do a modern look that doesn't trample over tradition. Well done, OSU.

Now as for the Bayou Classic...lol Grambling.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Well, doesn't look any worse than Western Michigan from the N. Illinois game. Sorta looks like a lil kids PJs

Not camo pattern numbers but, jaguar spots?? Huh???1459315_642325342487111_1489445271_n_zps

Personally, I think this needs to be the last straw for HBCUs using Russell Athletic for all sports.

The templates and designs are garish, amateur, uninspired, and flat out ugly. Even the fans are complaining about it, especially for football at FAMU. Why in the world would the front of your pants be orange and the back is green??.....

......As I digress, as a student of and a fan of HBCUs, more schools should go with more classic designs ie. Morehouse, Southern's regular sets, Hampton versus going completely off the wall.

Not camo pattern numbers but, jaguar spots?? Huh???1459315_642325342487111_1489445271_n_zps

Southern went with their regular aways Grambling has block numbers with G pattern in them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived