College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BaWbmeQCQAAd00e.jpg

In all honesty, I was hoping for more. Yes, it would have been fugly, but I was expecting a helmet, maybe an undershirt, maybe even Zubaz numbers or something.

Thank God that's all. The gray last week was bad enough.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Really? I think WVU looks horrible as those white pants are out of place as there no white anywhere else on the uniform.

ISU+-+WVU.PNG

To me the picture speaks for itself. I think it looks good

WVU does look great actually, but I wished Iowa State would wear their cardinal pants to along with the helmet.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I'll tell you this; If Adidas made sneakers with that print in the same way A&M is using it, I'd probably buy 'em.

For only cleats I like the design, it's loud but it's only on the cleats so it's not overwhelming.

Ohio state looked fantastic today. Everything about that uniform is sexy.

Thanks for the pics nuordr

Really? I think WVU looks horrible as those white pants are out of place as there no white anywhere else on the uniform.

ISU+-+WVU.PNG

To me the picture speaks for itself. I think it looks good

Well, I do hate solid white pants (and solid pants in general) so that is why I hate them.

Texas A&M vs Missouri:

2.PNG4.PNG

spacer.png

ISU+-+WVU.PNG

I agree with this.

Definitely doesn't work, if you ask me. White helmet would create some balance, but still doesn't fix the no-white-on-the-jersey issue.

Iowa State looks very nice though.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Mizzou looks horrible as usual.

I watched a Missouri HS team (Marceline, I think) today that wore a traditional Mizzou look -- black helmet with block M and three stripes, gold pants, etc. and they looked ten times better than the MU Tigers.

FsQiF2W.png

I love the logo with the state outline. It looks great on the red helmet.

Mizzou looks great as well. One of the top 5 modern looks in CFB.

This. Also, more pics of the Commonwealth Cup.

1.jpg

i'd really prefer if Tech went solid maroon or white striped like rumor. Oh well, at least they didn't bust a silly one-off.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Mizzou looks horrible as usual.

I watched a Missouri HS team (Marceline, I think) today that wore a traditional Mizzou look -- black helmet with block M and three stripes, gold pants, etc. and they looked ten times better than the MU Tigers.

Seriously? How do they look horrible?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived