College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

I LOVE the Pitchfork look for ASU, I loved the set when it was unveiled. They've kinda screwed it up a bit this year, with the "fire" helmet and this:

arizona-state-new-maroon-helmets.jpeg

I'm generally against big one-side logos with numbers on the other, Boise has done it and even VT did it too. It looks terrible IMO. The only team that can really pull of numbers on the helmets is Alabama.

Honestly, that helmet would be amazing with the pitchfork on both sides.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's the one thing about the current helmets I'd fix.

Make the pitchfork sized somewhere in between the regular helmet and the number helmets and keep it on both sides. The regular pitchfork needs to be a little bigger, but not that big.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I LOVE the Pitchfork look for ASU, I loved the set when it was unveiled. They've kinda screwed it up a bit this year, with the "fire" helmet and this:

arizona-state-new-maroon-helmets.jpeg

I'm generally against big one-side logos with numbers on the other, Boise has done it and even VT did it too. It looks terrible IMO. The only team that can really pull of numbers on the helmets is Alabama.

Honestly, that helmet would be amazing with the pitchfork on both sides.

Yes it would. It would be striking and sharp and visible from high up in the stadium. But no, let's put it on just one side because blaaaaaagh blaaaaaaaagh blllllluuuuuuuuuurgh.

Your Boise State Broncos started that dumbass trend and it needs to die tomorrow.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Hadn't seen this posted yet, but here's what Mizzou will wear on Saturday

BawtsbFCUAAUnJC.jpg

Mizzou-Nike-helmet.jpeg

I love it. I've been wanting them to wear the gold pants on the road since they unveiled the new set last year. My favorite away look from them by far.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Here's the new Louisville helmets vs Cincinnati

BawiGALCIAAcFFv.jpg

Now that is the way all teams should do chrome / metallic helmets...just put it on the logo and not the helmet itself.

I couldn't agree with you more nuordr. Actually, it really looks sharp on field and hopefully pull those out in the future or become full-time.

hi-res-7961584_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=44

20131205_pjc_aw3_075.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Hadn't seen this posted yet, but here's what Mizzou will wear on Saturday

BawtsbFCUAAUnJC.jpg

Mizzou-Nike-helmet.jpeg

I love it. I've been wanting them to wear the gold pants on the road since they unveiled the new set last year. My favorite away look from them by far.

Is that a new helmet.

Yea. They haven't worn that helmet in matte black before.

Miami and Louisville have really done the metallic/chrome thing right on the helmet logos. More teams should do it, especially some on Nike's more modern looking "pro combat"-esque schools.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Miami and Louisville have really done the metallic/chrome thing right on the helmet logos. More teams should do it, especially some on Nike's more modern looking "pro combat"-esque schools.

miami has them too?

DQQYNLSVIOEXZOJ.20131110004208.jpg

Archived