College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tulane helmets. Another super large logo.

BHbLCu6CYAAo1_T.jpg

Bottom left looks great (but not sure it would pair well with their unis). I like the idea of a green wave, but it doesn't look right as executed here IMO.

BHbLCu6CYAAo1_T.jpg

Bottom left looks great (but not sure it would pair well with their unis). I like the idea of a green wave, but it doesn't look right as executed here IMO.

was thinking the same about the green wave. its a hard one to execute. because it's green it looks more like a leaf to me, but can you really change the color? can you even change the style? i think it would have been better left on the cutting room floor

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

BHbLCu6CYAAo1_T.jpg

was thinking the same about the green wave. its a hard one to execute. because it's green it looks more like a leaf to me, but can you really change the color? can you even change the style? i think it would have been better left on the cutting room floor

They maybe could've added light blue accents instead of the off whiteish color there. Pretty cool though.

BHbLCu6CYAAo1_T.jpg

Get rid of the grey helmet, and those are the best sets of helmets in all of college football. That wave helmet is incredible. I wish they would've done it in light blue with a green wave.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

BHbLCu6CYAAo1_T.jpg

Get rid of the grey helmet, and those are the best sets of helmets in all of college football. That wave helmet is incredible. I wish they would've done it in light blue with a green wave.

I would get rid of the white helmet in the bottom right myself. Other than that you right about these looking great.

spacer.png

BHbLCu6CYAAo1_T.jpg

I would get rid of the white helmet in the bottom right myself. Other than that you right about these looking great.

Gotta keep the gray one for recruits its so cool who cares about team colors.

I like the wave one but like others it could have been done better.

I would have added the bottom part of the wave in the Logo.

anyone care to get tricky with filters and such to try and shed a little light on this pic of UNC's new uni?

756174665.jpg

they definitely have something on the shoulders ,looks like what Cal had sublimated in their last jersey set, but more prominent

Cal%20Uni.png

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

The filters wont work, the reason filters or changing brightness/contrast works on some leaks is because they take a publicity photo and then jam down on the color or contrast or try to add something in post to obscure the jersey.

But the case with UNC is a backlit image of a player (so it has little data to be gathered in the first place) and then they added in smoke, which may look 'cool' but also acts as something to pickup light in front of the player, further obscuring any details that might've been caught by the camera.

Archived