College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mix of good and bad from this unveiling. All i have are the pictures because I'm on my iPad so I can't stream. I like how they stuck to strictly blue and gold. I'm digging the bear logo. I like how the font is cohesive between both letters and numerals. However, that number 9 is going to look pretty ugly on the uniforms. Also, the collar application I am fairly indifferent towards, but the pant stripe is ugly as well. Not sure about the sublimated bear pattern on the numbers or sleeves. I say B- overall.

Aside from the sublimated stuff, I think they pretty much nailed this. I just about like everything I'm seeing.

Looks like Fraser found a good use for this bear head too...

6941097067_9519c5fd25_b.jpg

Oh Fraser, you clever bastard. How many of these does he have now? Cal, Oregon State, Utah State.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Mix of good and bad from this unveiling. I like how they stuck to strictly blue and gold. I like how the font is cohesive between both letters and numerals. However, that number 9 is going to look pretty ugly on the uniforms. Also, the collar application I am fairly indifferent towards, but the pant stripe is ugly as well. Not sure about the sublimated bear pattern on the numbers or sleeves. I say B- overall.

I guess you missed the grey they added.

Did someone really just ask a swimming and water polo question?

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Where is there a gray alternate? They don't have it up on the page where you can see the other three unis.

So i guess the solid body numbers thing was just a rumor?

It has to be in complete contrast with the jersey, which in this case, the yellow is completely contrasting with the blue.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Why would Boise State make a move like that?

Probably to match these helmets, where the eye is the only differently-colored part of the logo:

PgeNW7Z.png

5ysOhMq.png

HPYuOWi.png

I have a gut feeling that these will be the full-time helmets from now on. If so, I hope they get rid if the helmet numbers and have the bronco on both sides.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived