College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Ole Miss has unveiled their unis at the spring game but I can't find any pics at all. Waiting for them to hit the net. I am hearing deeper shoulder stripes (I am guessing like LSU), navy blue pants, white pants, powder blue alt helmet with alt logo, + the usual getup. Take this with a grain of salt until pics come, but that's what I've heard so far. The reaction so far seems to be very positive.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michigan, why you Oregon State your qb's for the spring game? :suspect::therock::oops:

27126_10151414322684022_1428524808_n.jpg

Michigan took the numbers off and replaced them with standard block navy numbers. Helps them look more generic but they still stand out a bit.

devgard.jpeg?w=512&h=382

Based on this picture, I'd say that they have now gotten their own orange jerseys from Adidas. According to this story they were only using the Oregon State tops until Adidas could get them their own. It is also interesting that they are doing all of this to avoid wearing any red, due to the OSU rivalry. I like that.

Michigan, why you Oregon State your qb's for the spring game? :suspect::therock::oops:

Michigan took the numbers off and replaced them with standard block navy numbers. Helps them look more generic but they still stand out a bit.

devgard.jpeg?w=512&h=382

Based on this picture, I'd say that they have now gotten their own orange jerseys from Adidas. According to this story they were only using the Oregon State tops until Adidas could get them their own. It is also interesting that they are doing all of this to avoid wearing any red, due to the OSU rivalry. I like that.

No its still the Oregon state one see the small stripe on the newish looking one its on the other one too.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

devgard.jpeg?w=512&h=382

No its still the Oregon state one see the small stripe on the newish looking one its on the other one too.

The one used in the game is definitely an Adidas version, the cuff stripes aren't even the same.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

devgard.jpeg?w=512&h=382

The one used in the game is definitely an Adidas version, the cuff stripes aren't even the same.

lol good catch totally didn't see that the 2 were different I swear the first time I saw I thought it was the same.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Very nice updates to Ole Miss. Looks like all usual home, road, and red alt remain. The gray pants still have the traditional stripes. Looks like an alt away jersey that actually works well but isn't too far from tradition. The blue and white pants seem to be stripe less with "REBELS" down the one leg. Liking the deeper LSU stripes.

Wish they tried to have all three colors on each jersey. This looks just as cheap. Honestly, I thought their silver uniforms were the best because of the color balance

Masoli.jpg

Text pants? In a different font than the script on the jersey...

I hate today. 0-2 in uniform department with UNC and Ole Miss.

Maybe the script like on the jerseys would have looked better?

Video also:

After seeing the video, I really like these uniforms. They stick with tradition and they are not over the top like some other schools want to be.

spacer.png

Archived